[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing as Eastern Roman Empire >dealing with Persian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: roman wojak.jpg (74 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
roman wojak.jpg
74 KB, 677x782
>playing as Eastern Roman Empire
>dealing with Persian niggers and Slav barbars
>look at western Europe
>WRE collapsed while I wasn't looking
>Western Europe owned by barbarian factions
>mfw
>>
even in rome total war, playing as the west is so much more fun
who cares about africa or the greeks?
conquer those disgusting gauls you barbarian
the eastern roman empire was always shoddy
and what happened after the fall? all you bastards turned on the empire and became greeks 2.0 instead
byzantine empire my fucking ass
the eastern roman empire disgusts me
you are a coward and a disgrace
>>
>>332509329
t. Buttmad Latin
Upset that WRE didn't last the VI century
>>
>>332509329

>Empire based on a Greek portion of the Roman Empire adopts Greek language and culture over time

Colour me surprised, Latinfag.
>>
>>332510168
THEY ABANDONED THEIR VALUES DAMNIT
THEY CONQUERED THE GREEKS ONLY TO BECOME THE GREEKS
IT IS WRONG
IT IS NOT OKAY
>>
>>332510453

Why do you hate the byzantines so much m8
>>
>oh, sure mr emperor sir that land is yours we're just reclaiming it for you like good Christians

He actually bought it the absolute madman!
>>
>>332510732
because greeks are disgusting while the glorious roman empire wasn't
>>
>>332510948
>hating on Greece

I bet you think the Holy Roman Empire was Holy, Roman and an Empire too
>>
>>332510996
no
the holy roman empire was a sham
just a bunch of christian barbarians trying to step in the shoes of their once ever so glorious empire
there was nothing holy about the HRE
there was nothing roman about the HRE
the HRE wasn't even a fucking empire
i will admit that i hate the byzantines less than the HRE, but i hate 'em regardless
>>
>tfw Nisl homero minimum id has. Dolore malorum at quo, nam tation tibique oportere ex, civibus antiopam ne ius. Duo quas cetero volumus ea, zril nemore definiebas id qui. Lorem labores ut eam, altera impetus ex his. Eum ut enim soluta intellegat, posse utinam labitur ei eum, ne possim aeterno pro. Causae fierent evertitur quo ei.
>>
>>332511127
oh well in that case we are cool. RIP Majorian, you were too good for this world
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.