[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about third-party controllers? Is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
What do you guys think about third-party controllers?
Is there any difference between a 20$ third party controller and a 50$ Dualshock 3?
>>
The materials feel cheaper and the buttons arent as responsive, specially the dpad. It is certainly noticeable in fighting games.
>>
let it fall to the ground and you'll find out
>>
>>332508515
For the dualshock or the third party one?
>>
>>332508515
This. My friend picked up a $20 clone controller and it just didn't feel good, even though it looked identical.

Speaking of which, what's a good alternative to a PS3 controller for playing 2D games on a PC? I used to use a Wii Classic Controller Pro with a converter, but the cables kind of pissed me off.
>>
>>332508518
The generic or the PS3?

Because the ps3 controllers are flimsy garbage.
>>
>>332508186
3rd party stuff generally sucks there aren't many exceptions to this rule, Namco jogcon is the only 3rd party controller I can remember not being total shit and that's from the ps1 days.
>>
Most cheap third party controllers feel like ass and have shitty, unresponsive buttons.
>>
>>332508670
Dual shock 4 or xbone, the 360 d pad just can't cut it for fighters
>>
>>332508671
PS3
>>
>>332508186
>What do you guys think about third-party controllers?
They suck.
They feel cheap and broke easily.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.