[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some parts in video games that most people just dont
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: NEkQACGhHXhFop_1_b.jpg (75 KB, 933x264) Image search: [Google]
NEkQACGhHXhFop_1_b.jpg
75 KB, 933x264
What are some parts in video games that most people just dont understand?
>>
I don't think even the devs know what the fuck they meant by this. Thankfully sequel never.
>>
M A R T H A
A
R
T
H
A
>>
>>332504448
Your films is fucking shit Synder, that's all I need to fucking know
>>
Is Kojima the Snyder of videogames?
>>
>>332504969
Kojima made more than 1 good games. Synder only made 1 good movie.
>>
>>332505259
>Synder only made 1 good movie
I give, which one?
>>
File: sam lake payne face.gif (3 MB, 420x238) Image search: [Google]
sam lake payne face.gif
3 MB, 420x238
>>332504697
Stephen King: The Game was geat anon, it even got his style of good building to a bullshit nonsense ending
>>
>>332505301
Watchmen is great only because its a one to one copy of the comic aside from the ending. There's even the three hour version with the black freighter stuff in
>>
>>332505301
I hope he says watchmen
>>
>>332505397
Nigga, way more than the ending is missing from that film. Watchmen was shit, snyder hasnt done anything good.
>>
>>332504697
>Sequel never
Quantum Break is riddled with easter eggs hinting towards a sequel, including a full blown teaser trailer
>>
>>332505507
please clarify.

if youre talking about the snowglobe issue with the dr manhattan time shit, theres literally no way that would be good in a movie. thats something that is just superior in comics.

using dr manhattan is superior to the space squid
>>
>>332505360
IT'S PAYNE
>>
>>332504697
Sam Lake went even further beyond, he became Sam Ocean.
>>
>>332504448
The entirety of FFVIII. Seriously, people are too dumb to get it. The writer is to blame for making it so inaccessible for the sub 90-IQ FF fans.
>le orphanage coincidence
>le squall is dead
>le rinoa is ultimecia
No. You're stupid.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (2 MB, 2249x5093) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
2 MB, 2249x5093
piss bottles confuse a lot of people
>>
>>332509732
>actually defending the orphanage tweest

You're not really in a position to be calling others dumb. Have a (You).
>>
>>332504448
Tidus laugh. Most people seem to think that was the voice actor actually attempting to laugh
>>
>>332504448
CEASE AND DESIST VERY DIFFICULT TO KILL ADOPTED CHILD
>>
All of MGS2
>>
MGS 2 arsenal gear
>>
>>332505397

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck no. Watchmen is a fucking abomination compared to it's source material.
>>
>>332505397
>>332505418
kekaroo
>>
>>332505507
Let me guess, you're mad because Snyder didn't use the ayy lmao
>>
>>332509924
Complete the game and you'll understand why the children at the orphanage end up together.

It's because Squall followed Ultimecia to the past, witnessing her passing her powers to Edea. Squall unwittingly tells Edea about the future sorceress and SeeD before realizing he's in the past. Edea recognizes Squall as the child at her orphanage and forms Garden with Cid and they train the children to make sure the future repeats. Quistis was fired as an instructor for this reason as well.

Dummy.
>>
>>332510167

>Let's make everybody some crazy matrix slow-motion fighter when Watchmen made a point of the fact everybody but Manhattan was just a normal person dressed up like an idiot, that won't completely take all meaning and impact out of the scene where Ozy catches a bullet at all.
>Speaking of Ozy, let's get some skinny autist for the guy who is supposed to be the peak of the potential of the human body and let's dress him in some retarded batsuit because we thought the batsuit was funny
>Why don't we just completely miss the point of a lot of scenes or completely miss important underlying themes while we're at it too.

I could go on all day. The movie was a fucking piece of shit. It's okay though, I know you're only pretending to be retarded with your (you) thread.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.