[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled... >Demon's Souls >prototype
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (719 KB, 1920x1112) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
719 KB, 1920x1112
Now that the dust has settled...

>Demon's Souls
>prototype

>Dark Souls
>A-Team

>Dark Souls 2
>B-Team

>Bloodborne
>S-Team (Miyazaki and Sony funding)

>Dark Souls 3
>AB-Team

BB>DkS3>DkS>DmS>DkS
>>
>>332499194
>Bloodborne
>S Team

Are we literally just making shit up now to suit our agenda?
>>
>>332499194
DaS3>BB>DeS>DaS>DaS2
>>
>>332499194
Honestly if you want to play it like that it's actually.

>DeS
>S Team original + PoC

>DS
>A Team

>DS2
>B Team

>BB
>S Team 2: Electric Boogaloo

>DS3
>Not even released team

DeS>BB-DS>DS2
Wouldn't even talk about DS3 yet, game isn't even out yet
>>
File: DS1map.png (1 MB, 800x2400) Image search: [Google]
DS1map.png
1 MB, 800x2400
>>332499194
>Demon's Souls
>the visionary

>Dark Souls
>The People's Champion

>Dark Souls 2
>the fallen hero

>Bloodborne
>the underdog

>Dark Souls 3
>The Chosen One

DaS > BB > DeS > DaS2 | DaS3 (?)
>>
>>332499721
B-b-but it's out on xbone
>>
What's this ds3 isn't even out meme? The game has been out for a week now
>>
>>332500758
It is? Doesn't it come out on april 12th?
>>
>>332500179
>no ash lake
>>
>>332501228
DLC man
>>
I just bought DS 2 because DS 1 isn't on the Xbone back comp.
I heard it was worse than the others, but it still got good reviews, and i've never played a From Software game before, so I figured it's a good place to start since I can only go up from here.
How wrong am I?

I will eventually get a PS4 and play Bloodborne.
>>
>>332501484
DS2 isn't really a bad game by any means, it's just viewed as the inferior game in the series so it can't hurt to start from it I guess. I find that a lot of people usually state their first souls game as their favorite since you go in not knowing anything and figuring everything out is one of the most fun parts, and after getting good at one souls game you kind of learn how to play them all after that so the novelty isn't as strong anymore after the first one. Maybe DS2 will end up being your favorite, who knows, but they're all fun games.
>>
>>332502000
Trips don't lie. Ds2 is actually a great game despite the /v/ parrots and sony fanboys insisting otherwise.
>>
>>332501118
Was out March 24th in Nipland. And Xbox 1, if you boight the unpatched Nip version, it was english. Also waaay easier. So yeah, dude beat the game the day after it came out.
>>
>>332501484
It's the worst souls game, but that doesnt make it bad. The charming characters, the foreboding atmosphere of a dead world, the weak level design, the uninspired bosses and last but not least the bad online mechanics really make it the weakest entry in the souls series. DaS1 shouldve been where you started, but it was rushed and unfinished and suffered for it. DaS3 is shaping up to be godtier, so DaS2 will be a great primer.
>>
>>332503284
>The charming characters, the foreboding atmosphere of a dead world
Those aspect makes it a weak souls game?
I kinda figured that's what DS was all about to begin with.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.