[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT games you would play if you owned a console you doesnt own.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Wii-Fit-U-3.jpg (67 KB, 920x593) Image search: [Google]
Wii-Fit-U-3.jpg
67 KB, 920x593
ITT games you would play if you owned a console you doesnt own. And why haven't you bought them yet.

>XenobladeX for WiiU
>Rune Factory 5 for 3ds

>waiting for emu to play in glorious 4K
>>
>>332497356
>Jet Set Radio Future for Xbox

I've been trying to get a working Xbox for a couple years now, but the best one I found I have, has a bad lens and can't read games.
>>
>>332497356
I own a gamecube, but I can't play Baten Kaitos Origins because used copies start at $50 and my computer is too shit to emulate it
>>
>>332497356
All your character are robot and the database containign their memory is destroyed.

I wish for you to have forgotten this spoiler in 5 years when you can play the game.
>>
>>332497569
nah its ok i dont care about spoiler in nintendo games
>>
>>332497474
Just get a 360

I would play TW101, Momodora and Gears if it was on PS4
>>
>>332497356

I almost thought you were saying you wanted to emulate Wii Fit U, but you just want to play some JRPG trash. Get some fucking taste, Jew.
>>
>>332497623
Cool, then Lao is a traitor and humans are descendant of an ancient race that made our DNA kill ganglions, the main antagonist. Lao get mutated and is the last boss.
>>
>>332498003
i love cute anime girls

>>332498115
yea ok
the last boss is the chosen undead
>>
I want to play Tales of Vesperia and Ace Combat 6 on the 360.

Buying a console for two games isn't too appealing. I sometimes look around for a really cheap used 360 but I have plenty to play already so it's very low priority.
>>
Bloodborne.
Ain't paying $400 for that shit, tho.
>>
I'd play Rune Factory 5 too, OP. Too bad none of us ever will.
>>
>>332498557
given at how fast both wiiu and 3ds emu are developing, not long

plus they have shit hardware so you can literally bruteforce with software rendering
>>
>>332498317
Yes ? i don't give a fuck about yearly rehash, sorry.
>>
>>332498773
get out of /v/
>>
>>332498557
Came to say this very thing after reading OP.

>>332498686
Emulation won't magically give us RF5.
>>
>>332499406
>Emulation won't magically give us RF5.
now that you say it...

I meant to say RF4

i do really hope they do RF5 for ps4 or some shit though and get rid of the fujoshit pandering
>>
>>332499530
Anon... I hate to break it to you, but the company behind Rune Factory went bankrupt in 2013.

IIRC, most of the staff was hired by Marvelous though.
>>
>>332497569
>>332498115

Fuck you, kys back to 9fag, you tumblr piece of faggotron 8cuck shit.
>>
>>332499608
Yeah. Popolocrois is about as close to RF as we'll be getting in a while.
>>
>>332500154
too bad it doesnt have cute waifus
>>
>>332497356
Rare Replay
Killer Instinct
Quantum Break
Banjo Nuts and Bolts

4 games isn't enough to buy a console plus I don't have room for another console on my console shelves (already got PS3, PS4 and Wii U).
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.