[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you, /v/? The pre-ordering of Dark Souls 3, I mean. I understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: SteamDaS3PO.jpg (552 KB, 955x910) Image search: [Google]
SteamDaS3PO.jpg
552 KB, 955x910
Have you, /v/? The pre-ordering of Dark Souls 3, I mean. I understand it's just two weeks away, but after seeing the Mexibros got jewed at the recent price-hike, uh, I'm just saying I hope this sort of situation won't happen to you.

If the game turns out to be shit, you can always ask for a refund and buy the Division instead, or something.
>>
Sold some tf2 shit and bought it. This two week wait is killing me
>>
Fuck off, SHiT.
>>
pre-ordered like a faggot offa some cdkeys website or some bullshit like that for $29.

we'll see how that goes.
>>
i'm considering the game+staem controller combo
>>
I'm probably going to wait until the complete edition bundled with all the DLC more than likely
>>
>>332492721
you dumbass it's a scam
>>
>>332493138
Is the steam controller even that good? Why not grab a 360 controller for like 15 bucks? That controller will carry you for many years.
>>
Have a physical PC version pre-ordered from a local store. Did that because it's much cheaper than Steam.
>>
>>332492721
>for $29.

Yeah we'll see your game get revoked and can't get a refund from the dodgy seller
>>
>>332493887
>Open disc case
>Just a piece of paper with a Steam code

or

>Open disc case
>disc present
>inside the disc is just an installer for Steam with a piece of paper containing the Steam code
>>
>>332494076

Most likely, but it was at least 20 dollars cheaper than buying it off Steam, and I don't trust key sites for new release games.
>>
>>332493391
already have it and I intend to use it for this game

the steam controller interests me because I'd like to play syshock2 or whatever on my couch, but I don't want to pay full price for it
>>
Anyone wanna trade dark souls 3 for my Hitman Full Experience key + $50 PSN code
>>
i preordered the deluxe edition for $62
>>
>>332494076
>>332494176
Actually I'll try and do this if the game is cheaper. And if the game is actually inside the disc, it'll save me time downloading the game (I have shit internet).
>>
>>332492659
Got it on GMG for 48, now we wait.
>>
>>332492659
Can I add you as a Steam friend, Shin?

No homo purposes, just co-op
>>
>>332496940
If you're a /som/ scumfuck, literally fuck off. If you're not and want to be a genuine friend with me, sorry for the offense and please add me. You know my profile address, right?
>>
>>332497081
No and no.
>>
>>332497248
http://steamcommunity.com/id/not_odayaka/
I may not be able to accept your invite immediately since I'm currently mobile. Thanks.
>>
anybody have the image with all the classes on it?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.