[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT : Games that arent perfect but you dont get why /v/ hates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
ITT : Games that arent perfect but you dont get why /v/ hates them so much
>>
>>332491721
>marketed as a horror game
>actually not that scary

Dark Souls 2
>>
Mad Max
>>
I've had my eye on SOMA for awhile now. I loved Amnesia. Should I buy this for $30 on PSN?
I'm very tempted...
>>
>>332493136
It's good for the worldbuilding and existential debate but it's not a very scary game to most. Bit short too.

If your pc is decent, I'd look out for it on a steam sale.
>>
>>332491721
>Soma
>game

Pick one.
>>
>>332493312
This

At least they wasted the potential on a low tier setting like deep sea and not something like derelict in outer space
>>
>>332493363
>Strealth, Goal fulfillment, Able to die.

You're stretching pretty far to spout memes, bro
>>
>>332493136
just pirate it you cuck, there's a gog version floating around that's free of any keyloggers and bullshit
>>
>>332491721

Because /v/ is full of casuals for a long time now. This game is one of the best survival horror games in recent years it's way better than amnesia and actually has an interesting and though provoking story. Basically it clicked with me on all levels and for the first time I felt those feels that I had with classics like silent hill and resident evil that constant tensions and wounder.
>>
File: SOMA.jpg (62 KB, 643x720) Image search: [Google]
SOMA.jpg
62 KB, 643x720
SOMA probably wasn't worth all that money, but I don't regret playing it.
>>
Evolve
>>
>>332494114

nope
>>
>>332493970
such a strange feeling anon
>>
If there's a custom stories support like in Amnesia I'd buy it.
>>
File: antlers.jpg (4 KB, 171x295) Image search: [Google]
antlers.jpg
4 KB, 171x295
>>332491721

Hotline Miami 2. yeah, it didn't just mimic the first game's tone completely because if it had done that it would have seemed like it was jerking the first one off too much but all in all

>plot keeps you guessing and has a few genuinely cool moments
>takes similar twists and turns to the first one even going so far as to have alternate endings to specific characters

and yeah, if you're just pissed because there were a few really shit levels and it was generally buggy then that's valid, but I don't see why so many people who loved the first one hate the second one.
>>
>>332493805
Fuck off scum
>>
GTA4
>>
undertale
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.