[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 seconds to post your hardest trophy a lnd prove you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: PS4-Trophies.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
PS4-Trophies.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
You have 10 seconds to post your hardest trophy a lnd prove you're not a filthy casual.
>>
beat the score attack in the original blazblue, fuck that shit
>>
File: ultra rare sonic.jpg (29 KB, 1185x58) Image search: [Google]
ultra rare sonic.jpg
29 KB, 1185x58
>>
File: gogobionic.jpg (17 KB, 404x115) Image search: [Google]
gogobionic.jpg
17 KB, 404x115
>>
File: demonplat.jpg (17 KB, 864x81) Image search: [Google]
demonplat.jpg
17 KB, 864x81
I like trophies but for some reason I don't really care for steam achievements
>>
File: 1236541955852.jpg (8 KB, 338x237) Image search: [Google]
1236541955852.jpg
8 KB, 338x237
Unlocked Godhead in BoI:R
>>
>>332491608
Any of my trophies from Watch Dogs
Because that game was so awful I quit playing an hour in and sold my copy that same day
>>
File: 1457678662999.jpg (32 KB, 267x274) Image search: [Google]
1457678662999.jpg
32 KB, 267x274
>>332497995
My brother 100% that game and ill never understand why.
>>
>>332498393
I am so sorry to hear that.
Good hours of his life was wasted
>>
Gran Turismo 5 Platinum trophy. I spend thousand of hours playing this game for this
>>
hardest or rarest?

difficulty is at my discretion, and I'm not a good judge
anything is easy if you practice enough
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1459326110231.jpg (162 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1459326110231.jpg
162 KB, 720x720
I dunno, I still think I'm a casual
>>
Metal Gear Rising Platinum Trophy.
This includes beating all Bosses without taking a single hit too!
>>
Off the top of my head hardest trophies

Uncharted 1 crushing. That shit was broken as hell. I stilll have flashbacks of the blue room in chapter 6

Alien vs Predator Marine campaign on nightmare. And it was harder for me since I didn't learn you could block basic attacks until after finishing. Shit

The most resent rage inducing trophy, hard but not impossible. Beating all data Org XIII in KH2 on proud. No cheesing. Around levels 60-65. Never again will I button mash in a KH game
>>
File: trophy.png (16 KB, 1192x72) Image search: [Google]
trophy.png
16 KB, 1192x72
>>
>>332496058
Took me 5 years and a month to get some pure bladestone, never again.

Rogue Legacy's less than 15 deaths trophy wasn't as bad as I expected, I got really lucky going for it but once you played the remix bosses the regular bosses were a lot easier.

Unfortunately on this profile I don't have the Call Of Duty WaW trophy, but on my old one I did. Going for the Veteran campaign trophy was the only time I had to turn off the system and calm down out of frustration, especially the Blowtorch and Corkscrew and Heart of the Reich mission, grenade spam everywhere.

Metal Gear Solid 2 dog tag trophy, playing on extreme wasn't to bad except for 3 bad choke points at the very end of the game, when you and Snake are on the way to fight the Tengus in the circular room, fighting 24 Metal Gear Rays, and Solidus choking the shit out of you, didn't have an auto fire controller and doing it legitimate was the hardest thing I probably have ever done in my gaming career.
>>
>>332502148
getting pure bladestone took me about 2 hours of trying to farm it from that dual katana weilding skelly behind the illusiary wall in 4-2
had to go pure black tendancy

I then got like 2 more from farming souls on the black phantom skeltons
>>
>>332502148
This autism
>>
>tfw 1000gs'd CoD4

The thing with CoD campains is that they're bullshit difficult. Not the sort of difficult where skill can truly get past it, but the sort that flings 10000 grenades at you all at once spread across half the map so you can't run away from it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.