[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any niggas playing NightCry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: header[1].jpg (113 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header[1].jpg
113 KB, 460x215
Any niggas playing NightCry?
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>332487728
Any news on been released on other platforms? It's PC only right now, right?
>>
>>332488375
Coming to Vita and mobile later iirc
>>
No.
>>
>>332488375
i can live with that.
>>
>Watch gameplay trailer
>Literally expected all of those JUMPSCARE moments

this is disappointing
>>
>>332488956
The end part where the scissors crunch gave me this graphic image in my head of those shears being put through someone's eyes and breaking bone
>>
I'm trying to download my backer copy from playism, but its literally taking forever.
>>
>>332487728
The atmosphere of this game feels extremely similar to Devil May Cry
>>
>why is horror dead?
>this thread
>this game
>>
>>332488956
Thats the point

Its a spiritual successor to Clock Tower, which was horror b movie in game form.
>>
Downloading now.
I actually backed this while knowing almost nothing about it because I'm an idiot. Here's hoping it's actually good.
>>
>>332492848
It's not. I just finished streaming 3 and a half hours of it. The controls are terrible, there are tons of bugs, the voice acting is bad, the graphics aren't great, and it has the same problems lots of point and click games have.

If anyone's interested I can post my twitch name so you can watch my recording and all its terrible glory.
>>
Are the Clock Tower games any good?
>>
>>332493554
whatever you wanna do
I already have the game so I'm playing it first regardless
>>
File: Horror Games Done Right.gif (268 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Horror Games Done Right.gif
268 KB, 1000x750
>>332491108
>>
>>332493694
They're very dated point and click games. The first one was for the SNES and you'd have to know Japanese or download the fan translation. It has really good SNES visuals and really good atmosphere. The first PS1 game (just called Clock Tower in America) is pretty good but very dated. I never played the Struggle Within. Clock Tower 3 is probably the best. It starts out awesome but turns to shit by the end. Haunting Ground is basically considered a Clock Tower game. I never played it but I've heard good things.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.