[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a fun character you guys can recommend me to play?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
What's a fun character you guys can recommend me to play? Have a personal favorite style of character that you use? I'm starting fresh.
>>
A nord who is also a stealth archer
>>
>>332480764
Weak argonian Mage that doesn't use any weapons but magic
>>
In Skyrim? Kinda hard to recommend since I'm not a huge fan of the game. Still, in all of the TES games I go battlemage/paladin. Heavy armor, sword and shield, healing magic, and some utility spells. I also remember my friend talking about how he went completely into summoning monsters to the point he had skeletons and shit following him 24/7, which always sounded neat. You could also go illusion and other debilitating magics and just paralyze everything or push them off cliffs with the voice powers.
>>
>>332480764

Electroman.

You can only use lightning based spells. If anyone sneaks up on you, you must yell zap. Then they must be zapped to death, even if they beg mercy. You must zap atleast one person from each race a month. You must find ways to empower your zapping.

You may only ever level zapping, and light armor through indirect hits.
>>
File: Wizards_a4821e_165674.jpg (103 KB, 652x571) Image search: [Google]
Wizards_a4821e_165674.jpg
103 KB, 652x571
>>332481178
ty tyrone
>>
>>332481178
Basically, he could be a superhero. Or at least, a guy that thinks he is. I like this.
>>
loli mage
>>
uninstall wizard
>>
File: Dovahkiin_downs_a_dragon.jpg (78 KB, 921x1197) Image search: [Google]
Dovahkiin_downs_a_dragon.jpg
78 KB, 921x1197
With mods.... You can do anything.

For me, I did an entire run through of what I believed to be the most canon version of what the Dragonborn would do/wear and only did main missions, ignoring the rest of the world.

It's interesting to watch the world around you unfold when you have no fucks to give because you have to kill Alduin.

Well... as canon as you can.

Mods do help though.
>>
>>332480764

loverslab.com

Dog Whore
>>
>>332480764
a noble Alik'ir warrior who traveled to skyrim to learn how to be a stealth archer.
>>
File: 1450240229368.gif (4 MB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1450240229368.gif
4 MB, 350x350
>>332482942

Only acceptable answer tbqh
>>
>>332482828
>watch the world around you unfold

>nothing changes until the player involves themself

Whats up Todd, did you think I wouldn't notice just because you said mods were cool?
>>
File: 1454437105960.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1454437105960.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>332482942
>>
>>332480764
A Dunmer fire Mage who leaves his influential position one of the great houses of Morrowind to become a stealth archer. He also forgets how to do any magic.
>>
File: enb 2016_03_30 01_30_35_81.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
enb 2016_03_30 01_30_35_81.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>332480764
Try playing as a slave.
I'ts "Fun".
>>
>>332482828
>It's interesting to watch the world around you

What world? You mean the copy and paste quests with terrible dialogue and mediocre voice acting? The world that does nothing on it's own and has no identity? Yeah, nah. I'd rather play Morrowind, oblivion, gothic 2 or TW3 personally. Fuck off Todd. Time to go get my dick jacked and sucked.
>>
Pelinal Whitestrake RP

kill every mer in sight get a mod that lets you kill essential npcs too for maximum slaughter
kill the cat people too
>>
>>332480764
Make an Altmer and play as a member of the Thalmor. It's not a faction but use your imagination. Be a Thalmor nigga doing a bunch of Thalmor style shit. Most obviously of course you can't do the quests on either side of the civil war. Sabotage both sides and kill their leaders.
>>
File: the-name-of-the-wind.jpg (55 KB, 391x600) Image search: [Google]
the-name-of-the-wind.jpg
55 KB, 391x600
I tried to play as Kvothe
Mostly conjuration, alteration, and destruction with a bunch of lockpicking, speech, and enchanting thrown in
>carried lute at all times
>went to Bard college as soon as possible
>got rid of most of my shit and walked to the college at Winterhold to become best mage
>muh parents
>>
>>332483554
Sex mods are always unintentionally hilarious. All the kids around me won't shut the fuck up and want me to leave the house because it's too late in the night.
>>
File: MGE Screenshot 001.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MGE Screenshot 001.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>332483947
I RP'd as kvothe for a while but after a bit it got pretty boring. I ended up just making shit up as I went. It was pretty fun overall.

You seem pretty cool. Wanna do some gaming?

I'm not gay and this isn't a sexual invite
>>
>>332480764

Breton Reaver:
Heavy Armor
Two-handed (Sword prefered)
Enchantment
Conjuration
Alteration
Restoration (Passives only, really)

You are a mage-knight (Reaver if you go evil and become a vampire) sent to fuck up skyrim (or save it if you are a pussy). You buff yourself with EVEN MORE ARMOR. EVEN MORE RESISTS and other Alteration powerups. You go for double enchant and double summons, preferably atronachs but undead is perfectly acceptable if you are evil. Bitch slap everything with your sword. You are the frontliner, your summons are the support.

Get a follower. Give that follower a staff of ANOTHER FUCKING ATRONACH. Enjoy having a follower (preferably a caster) who then summons your third atronach.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhBiNx749Zw

Make sure to get Ancient Nord armor and the sweet helmet. There's one named helmet with upturned horns that's cool as shit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.