[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you let Viconia burn once, just to watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (212 KB, 210x330) Image search: [Google]
image.png
212 KB, 210x330
Did you let Viconia burn once, just to watch?
>>
Nah, I turned her neutral good and knocked her up.
>>
File: Kivan.png (110 KB, 210x330) Image search: [Google]
Kivan.png
110 KB, 210x330
nah, Kivan killed her
>>
File: keldorn.jpg (8 KB, 150x202) Image search: [Google]
keldorn.jpg
8 KB, 150x202
She mouthed off one time too many to Keldorn and he Carsomyr'd her ass.
>>
File: Imoen.jpg (609 KB, 571x900) Image search: [Google]
Imoen.jpg
609 KB, 571x900
No, I thought of what cutiepie Imoen would do if she were there and feel compelled to save her.

plus the zealots trying to murder her worship a far more evil goddess than shar
>>
File: imoenfix.jpg (92 KB, 530x803) Image search: [Google]
imoenfix.jpg
92 KB, 530x803
>>332476267
fixed her face
>>
>>332475509
I would never harm mai waifu
>>
is the enhanced edition or whatever that's on steam worth buying if i want to play BG or should i get it elsewhere?
>>
>>332477691

how big of a cuck does someone have to be to buy a modpack for a nearly twenty year old game?
>>
>>332478045
i suppose the i should have asked whether or not the money goes to whoever made it or not.
>>
>>332475509
No but I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
>>
>>332475509
no, but i did let her burn a few times cause she was evil, in my mind at least
>>
>>332475509

>take in hot, DTF drow chick
>reputation goes down

Worth
>>
>>332477691
not sure if it's worth it. back when i tried it, it was riddled with bugs and didn't really add anything to the game.
if there's a price difference,i would prolly buy the vanilla and add one of those mods that add difficulty. also if i were a graphics fag, there's mods for those as well.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.