[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://mmoculture.com/2016/03/contr a-mobile-tencent-and-kon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Contra-Mobile-characters.jpg (196 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Contra-Mobile-characters.jpg
196 KB, 1280x720
http://mmoculture.com/2016/03/contra-mobile-tencent-and-konami-revives-classic-shooter-for-mobile/
Thoughts?
>>
>>332466798
bump
please someone reply I'm lonely.
>>
>>332466798

>Tencent
>Konami
>Mobile

Dead on arrival.
>>
>>332466798
The last contra was that made by Arcsys
Also why the fucking Konami dont release Contra: Uprising to pc?
>>
>>332466798
>Bean
>Edge
>>
>>332467142
A Vita port would make me happy enough.
>>
>Game requires precission
>Make it for mobile

Bravo Konami

Oh I know, maybe if you pay 1 dollar you can continue were you last died. Brilliant.
>>
>Konami in charge of naming their own characters correctly

It's fucking Bill RIZER, Konami. Get your shit together!
>>
>>332467432

>Aerith
>Aeris

I take it they can name their characters however they want?
>>
And people complained about the Arksys one because there were hit points. Bet you wish hit points were the only thing wrong with the game now, faggots.
>>
>>332467285
>Tencent
>Chinese in charge of Japanese names
>>
>>332467517
It was always meant to be Aerith
>>
File: 432421.gif (2 MB, 245x185) Image search: [Google]
432421.gif
2 MB, 245x185
>edge
>>
>tencent
>konami
>mobile

Just fucking let it rest in peace.
>>
>>332467285

>Add touch screen buttons to enable the input of the Konami code: $1
>>
Nice when is it coming out?
>>
>>332467715

>Chinese dev

You have to be kidding me? Not only are they going to ruin their IPs they're also outsourcing their development?

Fuck Konami
>>
>>332466798
what are the odds of this bombing
>>
>>332467747

aerisdies.com
>>
mobile DOESN'T have to be bad. But god damn is it really fucking easy to fuck it all up.
>>
>>332468039
Nothing new for Konami.

Remember Lord of Shadows games for Castlevania?

This is just continuing the trend, except with cheaper devs to hire for outsourcing.

Remember Tencent's MonHun online? Even Capcom is guilty of this with MH and DmC by Ninja Theory.
>>
>>332466798
>TENCENT
>KONAMI

It's like the worst combination I could think of, Jesus christ.

>for mobile
Ok, now that's just insulting
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.