[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CyberConnect2 has 8 games in development; 5 for console, 3 for mobile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: strelka.jpg (134 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
strelka.jpg
134 KB, 1600x1200
https://archive.is/9gePY

Since we already know that one of those console games is the Final Fantasy 7 remake, and one of the others is a VR game, that means that there are 3 games that they're working on that they haven't spilled any info on.

I think it's safe to say that at least one of those games is a Naruto game, so maybe there's a good chance that Strelka Stories is one of the other two? If that's the case, it's been a while since Solatorobo released; do you think we'll see anything about the next Little Tail Bronx game this year?
>>
Every year I always hope for a dot hack sequel or remake
>>
>>332466292
>next Little Tail Bronx game

There already is a Little Tail Bronx game for smartphones
Also I can't give more a shit about Naruto, they really need stop doing this shit
>>
>>332466292
One of those games is supposedly an open world game.

>>332466475
Open world .hack?
>>
File: Kiteface.jpg (805 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Kiteface.jpg
805 KB, 1200x1200
.HACK WHEN SON
>>
Asura's Wrath 2
Please
>>
>>332466726

It was taken offline, wasn't it?
>>
>>332466831
If they announce a new .hack for the ps4 I'm immediately going out and buying one. No shame, fucking love .hack.
>>
>>332467057
Shit dog I'd lose my fucking mind if a new .hack got announced.

Dude the most hype I've ever been in my life was going "you know, i haven't looked at .hack's official website in quite a while" when I was young and finding out randomly about .hack//g.u.

KITE A BAD GUY
A NEW EDGELORD MAIN DUDE WITH CHAINSAW DUAL BLADES WAIT CHANSAW GREATSWORD NO WAIT CHAINSAW SCYTHE!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyec58Fg1Jg
>>
Is the .hack anime worth watching.
>>
>8
What the fuck?
How?
>>
>>332467613
Don't watch .hack//Roots, it spoils the stuff in GU. Unless you've played GU of course.

Sign is pretty solid, it's really slowly paced though. I know that's not some folks' jam.
>>
>>332467295
If a new .hack was announced I'd have to binge the animes and the games all over again. Worth it.
>>
>>332467725

3 of those are mobile games. That's not that surprising.

...also, CyberConnect2 has close to 200 employees, not to mention for their FF7 project they're probably getting a lot of help from SE.
>>
File: 1454129701718.jpg (5 KB, 251x233) Image search: [Google]
1454129701718.jpg
5 KB, 251x233
>>332467812
>.hack//Roots spoils GU
The fuck are you on, anon? It literally sets up GU. What does it spoil? The ten minute recap at the start of Rebirth that's there solely for anyone who DIDN'T watch Roots?
>>
obviously it's ps4 hd remaster of all four original .hack games in one collection
>>
They're all FF7R, even the mobile games
>>
>>332468064
I know it sets it all up. Maybe I'm misremembering, but doesn't it just straight up give away that Ovan is tri-edge? Been a long time, maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>332468207
It also has a sneak peek at Xth for Haseo I think. But yeah, Roots does set up the suspicion on him, among other things.
>>
>>332468093
I wouldn't even be mad
>>
>>332468171
Underrated post
>>
>>332468093
>>332468810
What if it was remake of the first four games' story with GU/Asura's Wrath quality cutscenes?
>>
>>332468207
Nah, the way it plays out in Roots makes it look like Azure Kite did it.

You ARE right in that it does drop a lot of hints about Ovan, especially concerning the AIDA locked inside his left arm. But the games already make Ovan look like a suspicious fuck to begin with.

Roots doesn't spoil shit.
>>
File: a face vi.jpg (28 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
a face vi.jpg
28 KB, 500x375
>VR game
>it's a new IP
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.