[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there going to be a resident evil 7 video game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: re7.jpg (205 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
re7.jpg
205 KB, 1920x1080
I haven't heard of a resident evil 7 so I was wondering if any one heard about it {resident evil the video game}
>>
Well they haven't made a sixth resident evil movie yet so it might be a while before they make a seventh movie
>>
E3 will probably have a reveal trailer.
>>
>>332465447
these resident evil games have gone downhill. RE was once one of my favorite franchise' as a kid.
>>
>>332467514
They'd better fucking reveal DMC5 first.

Resient Evil has had like six games in the time Devil May Cry has had one.
>>
>>332465447
no money to make new games, only remakes
>>
>>332465447
i hope not. the series hasn't had a good game in like 18 years.
>>
>>332465447
Absolutely. Resident Evil is Capcom's best selling franchise. They're expected to show it off at E3 along with the RE2 remake and that terrible looking f2p unity shooter
>>
>>332471770
>tfw when fucking Umbrella Chronicles has outsold all of the DMC games
>>
>>332471992
http://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/business/million.html#rank01_area proofs
>>
>>332465447
Capcom has already said the game is in the works numerous times. No "official" announcement but it might as well be.
>>
>>332467687
What, you played the first one when you were 8 and said "Yes, this is the pinnacle of the series. Everything released after this I must hate"

It's not like the first games don't still exist to be replayed
>>
>>332472740
Please go eat dick anon.
Games are supposed to get better not worst.

When a sequel game is missing all of its core original elements, then why is it a sequel?

The quality should get better, but it should understand what your audience will expect.

You don't change your franchise for a new audience. At that point your using the title as marketing/brand recognition alone.
>>
>>332465447
They'll be re-releasing all the old games first before making 7. I fucking hate capcom now.
>>
>>332467774
We DMC fans don't get as much love as RE. You thing they'd ever reboot RE like they did DMC? Fuck no. That would be sacrilege, but we can go fuck ourselfs and if we don't like it the press will bitch about how we are entitled.

Anyway, I just want a solid survival horror experience out of RE7. That's all, it ain't hard, it ain't unreasonable.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.