[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come Density has a $10 price tag at GameStop? I bought it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: destiny.jpg (77 KB, 400x465) Image search: [Google]
destiny.jpg
77 KB, 400x465
How come Density has a $10 price tag at GameStop? I bought it but I haven't played it yet. What's wrong with it?
>>
>>332462485

most everyone has it already, and its worthless without the new xpac
>>
Because you'll need to pay an extra 40$ to actually update the game.
>>
>>332462601
Are you fucking serious
>>
>>332462937
Yup.
>>
>>332462937
Yes, what you needed to buy was Destiny: The Taken King. You can digitally upgrade from your version too.
>>
>>332462485

Because that $10 buys you the year 1 edition, which is about a tenth of the content of the current game with 3 players left to do it with.
>>
>>332462937

he is, destiny is only worth $50 with the DLC

I seriously wonder how the fuck Destiny was botched so badly, when MS was trying so hard to make it a tentpole franchise.
>>
Welp now I gotta save an extra $50 fucking great. I'm sure the game is still fun .
>>
>>332462485
>it's going to be obsolete next fucking year, despite calling itself an mmo
>without dlc, it is useless, the game is like 5 hours long without it.
>combat is boring and uninspired
>loot system is fucked
>DESTINY 2? FUCKING REALLY?
>>
>>332463714
It's really not. Endgame is fucking terrible, PvP is tertibly balanced, and Bungie refuses to put Matchmaking in most things. So unless you have 5 other friends who like to play it don't bother with this tripe.
>>
>>332463714
it really really isnt,
take this from a guy who was forced by bungie to buy the game 3 times. please take my word.
>>
>>332463714
Don't listen to these shitheads. Its a great game TKK added alot. Theres a new content update in April. Use destinylfg to find people to play with you. The nade game you got..you can still level up to 34 but you will be locked out of some endgamr content.
>>
>>332464079
>>332464285
Well fuck lol
>>
>>332464537
>Bungie drone detected
>>
I refuse to believe people playing this game are actually having fun and not just addicts to babys first MMO who are just looking for their next fix.
>>
>>332464749
Well its the same with division only people still playing it get a high off trying to grind and get good loot.
>>
>>332464537
Sounds promising. I'm not too cynical so it might be fine to me, maybe. Hopefully....
>>
>>332462937
you don't need it to play the base game

you only need to buy the DLC if you want to play the DLC, the other guy is being misleading
>>
>>332464537
>grindung the same monotonus strikes and raids over and over and over just to have a CHANCE of being fucked over by RNG
>having to use a 3rd party site just to access basic game content instead of Bungie fuscillitating it themselves
>lack of matchmaking in basic shit like Nightfalls and PoE (above the first tier)

Nah bro, Destiny is fucking riddled with amateur game design decisions and is literally RNG on RNG on RNG on RNG.
>>
>>332463261
>Destiny
>MS

>>332465110
>fuscillitating
what the fuck
But yeah, the lack of matchmaking is retarded.
>>
>>332462485
u need moar dlc faggit
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.