[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will it be good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Nintendonx-logo-red.png (123 KB, 2268x1784) Image search: [Google]
Nintendonx-logo-red.png
123 KB, 2268x1784
Will it be good?
>>
it'll be worse than the Wii U
>>
Probably not.
>>
>NDX
what mean by this?
>>
>dat shitty FedEx ripoff
>>
>>332447874
Nintendo Deluxe, duh.
>>
Depends entirely on how good of a business Kimishima is and if they have learned their lessons from the failures of the past gen. If all Kimishima does is continue what Iwata was doing and they stubbornly refuse to change then it will be awful.

I guess at least if it's Xbone levels of power or more it might get some more ports.
>>
we dont know yet, wait for the reveal to judge

maybe in april 27 we get some info
>>
>>332448352

kimishima has nothing to do with what the NX is, i mean, when the concept, ideas and design started it was while on iwatas command

kimishima just picked up what iwata left
>>
>>332448587
>>332448352

its impossible for them to drop all what they have done while iwata was there and started all over again only because kimishima joined
>>
>>332448392
april 27?
>>
>>332447631
lol
>>
>>332448587
True but it's not just about the hardware and design specifications, he'll surely have some control over how the thing will be handled in the period at and immediately following the launch, which is incredibly important.
>>
Can't be worse than the WII U. Nintendo would actually have to TRY to make the NX fail for that to happen.
>>
>>332448773

i think is some important date for some meeting with shareholders or fiscal year resuslt related i dont really know but something like that
>>
I think the only way it works out is if it's a nice budget console that works well as a secondary console or alongside PC, or if it's a beast that takes dumps on PS4.5's chest.

Knowing Nintendo, they'll take the middle road and give it a gimmick controller.
>>
>>332449141
Oh the quarterly earnings report, I should have realized

Though I remember an anon claiming Nintendo pretty much had to talk about the nx by law in the last one if it was coming out this year. I hope he was wrong
>>
>>332449136
The Wii U library is actually good though. The NX library will not be good, and literally none of the rumors about the NX have sounded like an interesting idea, worth buying the console for:
>That stupid ass controller
>regress back to cartridges because muh nostalgia
>cloud processing
>traditional console, "strong" graphically (see: not actually strong, just more expensive)
>>
More than likely not.
I think I've accepted Nintendo is dead.
>>
>>332449721
>cartridges...muh nostalgia
No, I think the argument for cartridges today would be to eliminate the optical drive and make the HDD optional to get the console's BOM down and reduce moving parts and noise.
>>
If it has amiibo support, for locking features on disc, then fuck it. Nintendo is nearly dead to me. I have 0 hopes for the NX. I remember when Wii U was announced at E3, Nintendo said they were bringing back the core gamer, they had 3rd parties on board too. Went good for the first couple of months, but it died so fast. Wii U's sales alone make me fucking lose all faith in Nintendo. They refuse to change, and it's pissing me off.
>>
File: can't.jpg (17 KB, 188x191) Image search: [Google]
can't.jpg
17 KB, 188x191
>>332447631

it's impossible to say because we know fuckall about it. nintendo's track record has not been great recently, so I'd be willing to say things aren't looking good for it but in the end it could be anything.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.