[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gravity Rush
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: gravityLock.jpg (213 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
gravityLock.jpg
213 KB, 960x544
What does /v/ think of Gravity Rush? Are you excited for the sequel?
>>
beat it like a month ago on ps4 and i can stay this is a very fun niche game i really wished it was longer and it explained more stuff,but guess thats why theres the second one coming out. So ya im hyped for it.
>>
>>332447041
It's really not that good, the gravity powers were cool but after you beat the story there's literally nothing to do.
>>
Retarded game for retarded socially akward weebs
>>
>>332448739
I'd still say it's good. It left me wanting more though.
>>
>>332448739

>After you beat the game there is nothing left to do.

You don't say.
>>
>>332448884
Did you actually play it or are you just shitposting?
>>
>>332449007
THAT'S A PRETTY BIG FAULT YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>332449007
>>332449190
I wouldn't exactly say it's a fault, but considering how many other games have post game content, and the somewhat short length of the game, it's pretty disappointing to not see any content after the final boss.
>>
Guys I just beat Contra, what is the deal with it not having anything for me to do anymore? It just sends me back to stage 1 when I start from the title screen, I've already done that give me more content since I've beaten the game.
>>
>>332447041
Can we talk about this fucking semen demon
>>
>>332450202
Her ass looks really nice in GR2.
>>
Combat was shit desu, late in the game I only found gravity kick and this special move on triangle really viable.
>>
>>332451621
You can do some cool things on ground combat with the evade move, but there's no incentive to do it at all
>>
>>332450202
i just hope for a barefeet outfit in 2.

my cock cant wait
>>
It's an awesome game, I'm more impressed by the world design and architecture but 98% of the fans seem to be more impressed by Kat and talking about her in waifu threads. I might be gay or something I dunno.
>>
>>332447041
I'll wait for it on Ps+ Its interesting but I'm no paying full price for a port.
>>
>>332453217
>having faith in PS+
>full price
>>
>>332448739
I thought it had enough extra stuff to do besides the main plot. Finding the lost couple throughout all the levels, beating the secret bosses and then there's the DLC missions as well. But then I also had fun just flying around exploring and collecting gems to upgrade Kat
>>
>>332453217
Wasn't it on ps+ for like a year
>>
Having real mission variety and being longer than 5 hours (presumably) will improve the game a lot
>>
Was there ever an actual window of release for the sequel besides just "2016"?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.