[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS IS THE FINAL BATTLE /V/ROS THE CHOSEN UNDEAD VS THE HUNTER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 456we234wt34tqw3456w3.png (2 MB, 1650x928) Image search: [Google]
456we234wt34tqw3456w3.png
2 MB, 1650x928
THIS IS THE FINAL BATTLE /V/ROS

THE CHOSEN UNDEAD VS THE HUNTER WHO WOULD WIN?
>>
I think it's pretty safe to say that the Hunter is the strongest MC in all souls, even lorewise, they defeat fucking cosmic horrors
>>
>>332443070

This.

Dude even becomes on at the end, how do you even compete with something you can't comprehend.
>>
Chosen undead, the hunter accomplished everything he did in a dream state.
>>
>>332442632
The Hunter.

It's heavily implied that the Hunter is a mutant or vampire of some kind.
>>
The one that was in the game I like most out of the series.
>>
>>332443209
Dreams in BB are just alternate dimensions.

The Yharnam the bulk of the game takes place in is the actual Yharnam anyway.
>>
Kind of makes me wonder how it would be like to play through Bloodborne as the chosen undead and vice versa
>>
>>332442632
The hunter is way too fast and has very advance weapons.
Chosen undead will be annihilated.
>>
>>332443070
>>332443176
>>332443227
>>332443861
>manlet
>ever winning
>>
>>332443995
The Hunter is a lanklet if anything.
>>
>>332443995
>implying any souls Mc isn't a man let along withe the hunter
>>
>>332443227
There is a theory that The Hunter is actually a Great One in Human form and the blood transfusion at the start of the game is replacing their blood with human blood.

It doesn't make a lot of sense though because a greta one would have unlimited insight, and you start with 0.
>>
>>332444292
The Hunter is some random foreign jobber who came to Yharnam to cure some fatal disease with blood ministration, this was clarified by Miyazaki
>>
Are we assuming they are at the top of their game during or after the game endings?
If during, I'd have to go with Chosen Undead.
No Bloodborne build could counter Havelmom.
The poise alone wins the battle.
>>
>>332443209
The "dreams" in BB aren't meant to imply that your character is imagining the whole thing. It's another concept taken from Lovecraft. Many of the locations you go to may be dreams, but they're not YOUR dreams. They're delusions of powerful minds, such as the Great Ones, partially-manifested in the real world.
>>
I think considering we can't have an objective battle between the protagonists considering they are what we shape them to be, we should instead do the more interesting comparison :

Dark Souls Great Souls Bearers or Great Ones?
>>
>>332445185
Is Oedon allowed to participate? Because that makes a pretty decisive difference.
>>
Chosen and his retarded poise
>>
>>332442632
Whichever one being controlled by us.
The opposition will always be tough, but the point of these games has always been about overcoming the seemingly impossible.
>>
>>332443515
>>332444767
So when he "wakes up" he keeps all the powers he obtained?
>>
>>332445361
can Oedon even fight? I suppose that he can whisper in your ear and be so annoying that you can kill yourself, but I don't know if he actually has the ability to attack things
>>
>>332445983
He probably should, but his contract is also over, so it's up in the air whether he'd still get to keep his Hunter abilities.
>>
>>332442632
I recently replayed Demons Souls.
Isn't it possible that The Slayer Of Demons is the strongest souls MC lore wise?

Gameplay wise the Hunter definitely wins just because of his damage, stamina and other offensive capabilities.

The Slayer got the power of the Old One though, so isn't that... you know, pretty good?
>>
>>332445638
this you could breathe on hunter and he would get stun locked
>>
>>332446481
Eileen and Djura retained all of their superpowers when they were let go from the Dream (and they weren't even let go as a gift, they got "fired")
>>
>>332444572
A havelmom doesn't have enough health to withstand a fully gemmed hunter though.

Besides, what would you even hit the hunter with.
>>
>>332442632
Chosen undead.
>>
Gameplay and lorewise, The Hunter defeated the most challenging opponents, so I'd say Hunter.

He becomes a literal god at the end of the game while the CU becomes literal ash or a dark king.
>>
>basic melee damage for a Chosen Undead
>40/40 quality build
>400-500 on fast weapons, 600-700 on strong attacks

>basic Hunter damage
>40/40 quality fully gemmed
>700-800 per every R1 on fast weapons, 900-1000 on slower weapons

People really do underestimate the gem system don't they.
>>
>>332446827
is the Hunter going to fuck everything up by """helping""" Humanity ascend?
>>
>>332447053
they don't ever find the badass Mensis/Hamlet or CD gems so they never realize the system's full potential
>>
>>332447053
except that my chaos blade will cut trough your shitty clothes and insta kill you. fucking huntfaggot.

you cant even push me over with your weak ass gun because Im going full giantdad. fucking bitch fuck you fuck
>>
>>332447476
>implying Yharnam isn't completely fucked already
The squid ending implies that the hunter will transcend humanity and help others to do the same.
So I guess for humans that want to stay as humans - yeah, its kind of bad.

But this is all just speculation though so whatever.
>>
File: 1414350218365.jpg (61 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1414350218365.jpg
61 KB, 500x750
>>332447728
How old are you?
>>
>>332447756
>promise Chapel Dweller that you'll hang out once the Night ends
>fuck off forever to be an immortal squid in Dreamland
>leaving him all alone
>without any explanation
>for the rest of his life
he's probably wondering why you abandoned him, like everyone else, questioning what he did wrong to drive you away. what a cruel betrayal! you terrible friend!
>>
>>332447878
here it comes
>>
>>332447878
old enough for your mom to birth youre my son
>>
>>332448327
le ebin baits
>>332448267
>telling Ludwigs head that his church hunters are dishonorable pieces of shit who turned Yharnam to shit
>letting that fucking horse suffer for a tiny speck more before killing him
Feels good to be a dick.
>>
>>332449219
hey, the healing church did N O T H I N G wrong!
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.