[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what does /v/ think of Overwatch removing Tracer's butt-pose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
So what does /v/ think of Overwatch removing Tracer's butt-pose over one SJW complaint on the Overwatch forums?
>>
I had no interest in a shitty tf2 clone and Im not going to pretend I ever did now just because of the useless SJW war
>>
>>332439029
Hanzo has the same pose. They should remove it too.
>>
>>332439029
How about you check the archive instead of making 10 threads an hour.
>>
I think this culture of extreme over-sensitivity and coddling we are living in has already started to affect the hobby I like and this is just the latest example.
>>
>>332439263
Fair enough, but don't you feel the future of the video game industry is in peril with concept artist's being too afraid or paranoid to go outside the boundaries of an SJW's comfort?
>>
File: ss (2016-03-29 at 08.44.29).png (239 KB, 1199x653) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-03-29 at 08.44.29).png
239 KB, 1199x653
pls
>>
>>332439429
Calm down its just a mediocore ass shot.
>>
>>332439029
who cares the game sucks, blizz is dead
>>
>>332439429
Im 30 and mostly play games from the early 90s, the few only modern games I care about are Japanese.
Im sorry anon but I really couldnt care less.
And if you do bitching about it on /v/ is a complete waste of time, you should take it to where the battle is ie twitter, the official forums etc
Try to get smart and start a big shit fit about male objectification, Im sure the games has males in it.

/v/ is an acho chamber about this matter, we all hate feminists and SJW but here you are not helping your cause.
>>
>>332439642
I agree it's nothing special. But a domino effect is in place.
>>
Blizzard has been lost for a while now so I'm not surprised
>>
TotalCancer's response to it was funny at least.
https://youtu.be/Ydii76-1l5w
>>
>>332439812
There is always fanart?
>>
>>332440214
I was honestly surprised he did that.
>>
>>332439368
not because when is on female is hurting her feelings but if is in a man is just ok.
>>
>>332439029
I care less and less every time you re-post this thread asking me if I care about it.
>>
>>332440214
Not a big fan of his, but this made me giggle.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.