[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please tell me this is the last one, I'm sick of these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: logo.png (351 KB, 797x425) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
351 KB, 797x425
Please tell me this is the last one, I'm sick of these autistic fuckers coming around pretending to be apart of /v/.
I watched 10 minutes of this bullshit and I had to stop because of how angry I was
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HceF1alMnPw
>>
lmoa what a salty nerd
>>
>>332438290
I couldn't stop cringing over how unfunny it was. Why do people even watch this?
>>
>>332438539
the more little cucks like you give them attention the longer they persist.

just stop posting
>>
>>332437991
Too many newfags like it now. When this shit first started it was largely panned by the board but continually forced and given special priviledges by the mods
>>
>>332438757
years I sat and ignored these threads, look where its got us
>>
File: 1449053792219.jpg (29 KB, 626x720) Image search: [Google]
1449053792219.jpg
29 KB, 626x720
>>332437991
fuck off i liked it
you need to stop pretending like /v/ is your personal little super secrit clubhouse. have some fun once in a while.
>>
>>332439076
This. Silence is seen as approval in groupthink situations like /v/. It doesn't work
>>
>>332437991
>pretending to be apart of /v/

they are a part of /v/.

there is not a high caliber of individual posting here. you think you're above them, but the reality is that any cancerous fucks you see posting here are as much a part of /v/ as you are.

the real problem you want to convey is this: >>332438865
>Too many newfags like it now
but actually admitting you hate something for being popular, even if it's only popular among retards, would make you look monumentally stupid
>>
>>332439246
People don't hate this for being popular, it really isn't all that popular considering the size of the board. People hate it for dragging in cancerous redditors and overall being a celebration of the worst garbage on this board.

It doesn't represent /v/ to me. It represents some faggots who hijacked the board years ago.
>>
>>332439246
well maybe /v/ should start coming up with ways to separate the newfags from the people who have been here for a long time.
>>
>>332439526
How ?

Split the board and make the offshoot hidden. Hiroshimo and the cuck mods don't care enough though. They think of topics. They do not perceive post quality as an option for group fragmentation.
>>
>>332440172
Yeah, they should especially considering they don't do anything about these awards.
>>
I liked the music they used on break time.
Please spoonfeed me the music.
>>
>>332440172
You twats still haven't figured it out yet.
Try sitting in voip with your friends whilst you all watch this and have a laugh discussing how shit it is. Sitting on your own getting angry will only result in this kind of shit thread.
>>
>>332440172
>Split the board and make the offshoot hidden
>You now have two boards filled with nothing else but shitposting

Do you SERIOUSLY believe that will fix things? Because you might as well be delusional.
>>
>>332439526
it's impossible these days unless you start spouting some obscure memes that only lasted a week from 10 years ago
>>
>>332440679
>implying you have friends that watch this
>implying you have friends
>>
>>332440703
Post speed has proven to increase post quality. High turnarounds are cancerous most of the time.
>>
>>332439526
Go to leddit if you wont regonition for your "years of service".
Fucking kek.
>>
>>332440657
https://soundcloud.com/flow_theory/flow-theory-radio-002-w-glue-70
>>
>>332440657
https://soundcloud.com/flow_theory/flow-theory-radio-002-w-glue-70
>>
I could have done without the whole sweeps explanation right at the start. Got a bit bored. Other than that this is pretty harmless shit all in all.

Any time someone from /v/ tries to do something creative there's a load of fags screaming about it. Exactly the same as with /v/ the Musical.
>>
>>332441315
I loved the sweep points, it made no sense to me but it was amusing
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.