[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spy Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Evil Genius.png (592 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Evil Genius.png
592 KB, 1024x768
I recently played a good deal of Evil Genius after seeing it pop up on here, but afterwards I realized I couldn't find any sort of other games to scratch that itch. Are there any other games with a similar 60's-70's spy theme similar to this game?
>>
no one lives forever and it's sequel
>>
>>332431895
Welcome to our pain. Enjoy your stay. Nothing scratches the itch that Evil Genius does.

Dungeon Keeper is about as close to that as you can get.
>>
Destroy all humans 2
>>
File: counterspy-screen-03-us-17jun14.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
counterspy-screen-03-us-17jun14.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
This was pretty fun
>>
>>332431895
I have the same problem with Tropico 2.

There just aren't any other Pirate society simulation games like that, that include running the pirate haven and everything.

Even Sid Meier's Pirates doesn't really come close.
>>
>>332432931
You could play Starsector as a pirate
>>
>>332432059
that game looks fantastic, however, I checked a bunch of torrent sites and can't find any seeders for it any more. I'd love to play it but can't seem to find any way to obtain it.
>>
>>332433094
Starsector doesn't launch for me.

And Distant Worlds: Universe as a pirate is kind of closer, but still really not at all like it.
>>
>>332433107
>being this inept

So sad brother. You should be an expert pirate by now. How long have you been on this site?
>>
>>332433107
kat has some
>>
>>332433645
I checked kat but all of the torrents on there say they have seeders but they all give like .01kb/s so it would take weeks
>>
>>332433863
>abloo bloo bloo. I can't find it anywhere. It's impossible to find
>Actually you can find it here
>abloo bloo bloo that takes too long. I have to literally have my computer on for a few nights and put forth no real effort to get it. That's too much for me.

Ok then fuck off.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.