[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're given a 100-man staff and millions to waste on a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 47
File: kitty pride and the brood.jpg (232 KB, 900x1367) Image search: [Google]
kitty pride and the brood.jpg
232 KB, 900x1367
You're given a 100-man staff and millions to waste on a AAA game.

it must include your primary fetish in its game mechanics

What's the game about, /v/?
>>
A monster hunter clone but better, and with plenty of milfs.
>>
File: 1448517330391.jpg (209 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1448517330391.jpg
209 KB, 600x800
DQ8 scale RPG with FFXV graphics. Female protag.
No healing spells, just delicious food to heal.
The more you heal, the more weight your character gains. You have to buy new armor to fit your weight. Armor too small will have your tummy, thighs, boobs poking out and you'll have stat debuffs. Some armor like robes will have ripped seams but provide buffs.
>>
Basically Dragon's Dogma but every problem it has fixed. And more and better of course.

You are also forced to play as a female and losing results in unskipable rape-scenes. By everything. EVERYTHING
>>
>>332431104
Pregnancy. So just give it dating Sim elements like harvest moon.
>>
>>332431104
Okay so basically Kirby.
But instead of sucking everything up, he blows it all away.
with farts
>>
>>332431104
Take the pawn system from Dragon's Dogma and put it into a more interesting or diverse world like Skyrim or whatever.

Use Dragon's Dogma's combat system, and maybe its class system but a bit more fleshed out with more levels/skill ranks. The enemies should fight like DD and not Skyrim.

Allow creation kit, so modders can add more content for years.
>>
>>332432817

UHHTHICKER.mpeg
>>
>>332433814
Completely forgot to add:

When your pawn/enemies get defeated, the victor has the option to do with them however they like. While parts of the armors are on of course.
>>
>>332431104
>it must include your primary fetish in its game mechanics
>What's the game about, /v/?
This.
>>
File: 1459271547590.png (463 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
1459271547590.png
463 KB, 1200x975
>>332431104
>mfw it's a dark-fantasy RPG based on DAO
>mfw you can buy and sell delicious womens/boys/whatever for your pleasure/fortune
>mfw you can fuck your mother
>>
>Mind control and transformation

You have to capture people MGS style then add them to your monster army.

It wouldn't directly involve sex, that's too easy. I think most people ITT are missing the point.
>>
Anons I don't think I have a primary fetish anymore
I used to have a thing for feet, but then I got my girlfriend to try some stuff with it and it just wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Was borderline uncomfortable so she finished me off with her hand instead
Like I still think they can be attractive but it doesn't get me hard or anything anymore
>>
Magical girl stylish action game all the characters are barefoot
>>
>>332431104
Its probably just a yandere dating sim
>>
Some how I need to create a realistic and engaging FPS that engages in anal sex.
>>
>tfw pure caring love is my ultimate fetish and what makes it easiest to cum
Uh, a Star Wars game where you either stay on the Jedi path and kill this girl you fell in love with that became a Sith, or you join her and go about trying to conquer the galaxy or some shit.

Things you do increase / decrease like six different relationship stats. That's the whole motivation behind making the moral choices you do. If you wanna please your Sithfu or piss her off. Or whatever.
>>
File: skirt.jpg (64 KB, 712x790) Image search: [Google]
skirt.jpg
64 KB, 712x790
A spy-stealth game about two beautiful cross-dressers in an undercover investigation of a mob boss.
>can play as male or female agent, each with a unique story to pursue that tie in with the other agent's story
>hundreds of disguises to go through
>assassinations and stealth gameplay
>social aspects where you talk yourself out of situations that might blow your cover
>option to make mob boss fall for you in the male route, and if you do he cries in the final cutscene before trying to blow your brains out
I don't know why they'd choose cross dressers in the first place though, shenanigans I guess
>>
>>332431104
Big booty lesbian facesitting + asslicking.

So, a fighting game, I guess?
>>
>>332432817
I'd play it
>>
>>332437425
My Sub-Saharan compatriot.

I was about to post this exact same thing.

We are two of soul.
>>
File: I wanna fuck that.png (18 KB, 499x555) Image search: [Google]
I wanna fuck that.png
18 KB, 499x555
>>332437180
Not half bad anon.
>>
Metal Gear Shota
>>
>>332431104

It's V:tMB2, except with more angry women belittling you.

femdom and bloodplay.
>>
>>332437425
Could you uh.

Provide some images of context that combine such things.

pls
>>
>>332437921
>not running Ventrue
>not mentally dominating qt vamp grills into submission until they're willing to humiliate themselves for your amusement and pleasure
>>
>>332438135

I'm half a switch, so I'd be alright with that as well. I just much prefer femdom.
>>
File: download.jpg (49 KB, 652x435) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
49 KB, 652x435
Orthodontic simulator.
You can reach inside of hot, wet submissive teenage mouth, stretch their lips and gag them with your fingers.
Then repair their fucked up smiles and make them feel better about themselves.
[Spoiler]give them the laughing gas and host a bukkake![/spoiler]
>>
>>332437667
>>332437425
Lesbian Butthole Simulator!
>>
A persian carpet buying and selling sim.
>>
File: 2COOLFORSCHOOL.png (150 KB, 320x274) Image search: [Google]
2COOLFORSCHOOL.png
150 KB, 320x274
>Brown/Tan girls
>Bayonetta and Devil may cry fast paced combo slasher with overwhelming bosses and upgrade systems
>>
Why isn't there a good spawn game? Probably the coolest anti-hero and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>332438598
Your fetish is Spawn?
>>
>Soft thick wet females
>Preferably furry
I look at a lot of Nezumi art, alright? She just gets me.

I'd say an all female oil wresting competition, that takes place in a fantasy world where animals live like humans. You'd have different substances to fight in, like traditional oil, jello, or mud and people would throw items into the ring for you to use. Once you've collected enough points, you can do a super. A Fighting game mixed with Mario Tennis.

Mmm, yes. Perfect.
>>
File: 1457580506478.gif (477 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
1457580506478.gif
477 KB, 300x170
My main fetish is impregnation. So, uh, Fable but with sex and impregnation.
>>
>>332438736
It's the chains
>>
>>332431104
SWAT5 or STALKER 2.
Everything else will be made eventually.
I also would give a little of the money to FUNCOM so they would UNFUCK TSW combat.
>>
>>332438398
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
I CAN'T HANDLE THIS
MY DICK HURTS IT'S TOO MUCH
>>
>>332438837
Fuck, I missed the 'fetish' part.
I guess bestiality in The Zone. I got nothing for SWAT5 tho.
As for TSW, bestiality again.
>>
a platformer game where you defeat enemies by force feeding them with desserts
>>
A 40k MMO that is a player driven persistent world like EVE. Also gay rape is in there somewhere.
>>
>>332438398
>R. Mika will never bounce her fat sweaty ass on your face and wiggle her cheeks as you bury your tongue in her butthole, swirling the tip around her soft ring and huffing the booty musk
>>
File: image.png (312 KB, 495x344) Image search: [Google]
image.png
312 KB, 495x344
>>332438758
>nezumi
>>
>>332439328
but there's already gay rape in 40k add in something nastier
>>
>>332431104
Man every girl will have semen on their clothes in my game
>>
>>332439328
>40k mmo that involves the most basic Slaanesh worshippers
3/10 see me after class Jimmy
>>
>>332439328
>gay rape

Are...are you implying that that doesn't happen already? That's some of the most vanilla shit I've ever heard in my life, friendo, ESPECIALLY in the 40K universe.
>>
>Death and dismemberment
>not trying to be edgy, just realized one day I get off to shitty torture flash games
I guess I would just make a AAA version of one of those. It would probably be more sexually gratifying to make numales work on that and then watch the """journalists""" react than the actual finished product.
>>
Petrification fetish here, I have no idea how it'd work as a mechanic. It's either too OP because you can instantly kill enemies/be instant killed or half of the things are immune and it means nothing.

I did have an idea for a game that used it as a mechanic once but I don't think it'd be very fun. Basically you'd have a warrior lady who gets hit with a slow moving curse, and so at the start she has all sorts of abilities, but over the course of the game her various body parts begin to harden and she starts losing the ability to do stuff like put her sword away or jump or move very fast or even talk to people. But I think when most people play a game they wanna go in the opposite direction, starting weak and growing stronger.
>>
A RPG where everytiem you lose, you get full on raped. Think violated heroine, but in english and ina triple A budget.
>>
An extremely suggestive EYE spinoff.
>>
>>332439783
How about you play as a medusa
>>
You embark on a scientific pursuit, finding willing test subjects to perform your experiments on, with the end goal of releasing a powerful aphrodisiac into that turns anyone exposed to it incredibly lustful towards you, and will find immense, mind-numbing pleasure in any sexual act you perform with them.

During the course of your scientific development, many will try to stop you. Your choices are to either to kill them, or force them to into your harem.
>>
>>332439693
I would play that and die laughing at sjw outrage. Fund it.
>>
>>332431104
Splatoon with glue
>>
>>332439693
>slicing someone's head off and then fucking the gurgling exposed esophagus
>fucking someone's eye socket while their eye is still in
>>
>Body horror
I dunno man, maybe the Thing, the dating sim?
>>
>>332440036

Problem again is it'd probably be too boring if you could just instant kill everything just by looking at it. Though maybe instead for balance reasons it's more of a finisher and so you have to actually beat things down and then finish them off with it?
>>
>>332440250
>body horror

A hentai game

Directed by

Junji Ito
>>
File: 1458247721647.png (214 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
1458247721647.png
214 KB, 500x509
A mix between DQ rocket slime and Rune factory with well written and realized dating sim elements.
there are no girls, only buff dudes, super bara dudes, ottermode- qt's and gorgeous, gorgeous traps

There's lots of guys having hot blooded dramatic one on one duels with their rival that end with beautiful love making

It's also got an enormous amount of Character customization.
>>
>Naizuri
I guess it'd be Battlefront III with Battlefront EA graphics and a ton of lolis/flat girls that you can interact with once you defeat them.
>>
File: 1456768315181.png (318 KB, 449x425) Image search: [Google]
1456768315181.png
318 KB, 449x425
>>332439354
Oh my God
>>
>>332431104
>dat pic
muh dick
>>
>>332439693
I actually just realized that there's a great game like this that could use AAAization (i.e., budget upgrade, not shitty modern AAA tactics): Brutal Doom. Replace the new Doom with something along the lines of Brutal Doom's philosophy, watch Josh Mcintosh's head spin, beat off, the end.
>>
>>332440360
What is "otter-mode"?
>>
>guro

Basically edgy Senran Kagura
>>
MMO
>runescape classic death system
>runescape like quests meaning no kill and gather errand quests.
>FFTA, Runescape like PvP areas where you lose everything on death including gold
>items appear on the ground like Diablo2 /Runescape
>no bind on equip items.
>no dungeon finder
Vore monsters that kill players will hold all items players held at the time. The only way to get said items is to kill the monster. If you wait too long the items are lost.
>>
File: Body types.jpg (62 KB, 720x393) Image search: [Google]
Body types.jpg
62 KB, 720x393
>>332440528
>>
>>332431104

I guess the game takes place in an open world. You can take over areas by force and even tear them down and build over them. You can post guards and archers along your walls in order to keep out enemies. Meanwhile you can kidnap people to brainwash them. These people can become guards or sex slaves. Sex slaves get broken in slowly like a girl in Custom Maid 3D or Itazura Gokuaku. You can breed these girls to create successors to play as.
>>
>>332440446
The funniest part about it is since their would-be mother is Jewish and they all died, killing the brood babies inside her was basically a Holocaust
>>
>>332440746
So I'm...builtfat?

Huh.
>>
>>332440945
no you're just fat anon. What you think is muscle is actually gyno.
>>
File: i want to go there.gif (424 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
i want to go there.gif
424 KB, 500x277
>>332432817
This is actually a really cool mechanic anon.

Well done.
>>
Dark Fantasy RPG where you play as a Mature lesbian who seduces and corrupts women in a kingdom in the middle of a civil war.
A succubus route is unlockable
>>
File: cat.gif.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
cat.gif.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>332431104
a catwoman game where you go onto several heists.
each heist is a separate episode that has it´s own level and several ways to beat it.
catwoman controls like she did in arkham city only with more gadgets and combat can be completely avoided if you are good enough except during certain story events where you have to clear rooms or fight a boss.

the hub off the game is selinas luxury apartment form where you select your mission and loudout.
but you can also do other activities here like playing dress up with your newly bought clothes, going sunbathing on the balcony, taking a bath in milk or posing with your stolen jewelry.

the overall story would be about a detective trying to catch selina. every now and then selina captures the detective, ties him up and cockteases him in order to get information out of him about her next target.
this would be a mini game where have to tease the defectives cock enough without letting him cum.

oh yeah and the game would show off selinas ass when ever it can
>>
>>332431104
Imagine sort of a westernized Persona 3/4 set in a moderately sized New England town, where the protagonists, a group of middle schoolers, have to navigate the hazards of school and adolescence while confronting a sleeping, transdimensional horror slowly extending its grasp over the community by infecting children and adults alike.

You gain power to fight the enemy on its own turf, a realm of psychological substance, through your bonds with others. As they develop some of them turn into sexual bonds.

>brother/sister wincest
>mother/son wincest
>student/teacher /ss/
>abundant voyeurism
>>
Silent Hills
>>
>>332439354
I still dare to dream anon. Dare to dream
>>
File: U_Mos.jpg (40 KB, 422x317) Image search: [Google]
U_Mos.jpg
40 KB, 422x317
A Overlord clone wherein you are a female demon lord recruiting shotas to do your bidding
>>
>>332431104

Basically image with
Online multi
leader boards
AAA graphics
Give it like 10 extra modes
and throw in a ton of unlockables and achievements
optional story mode
leader boards for multi or single runs
Lots of trophies and badges
>>
File: berserk.jpg (394 KB, 878x577) Image search: [Google]
berserk.jpg
394 KB, 878x577
>>332441840
>having sexual relationships while fighting lovecraftian horrors
bad idea
>>
File: 1455896317373.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1455896317373.gif
1 MB, 400x400
XCOM 3: SNAKETITS HARDER
>>
>>332431104
a proper kotor 3
>>
File: dd.gif (1 MB, 495x284) Image search: [Google]
dd.gif
1 MB, 495x284
>>332442392
>That
>Lovecraftian

Giger wants a word from beyond.
>>
>>332431104
loli's with greatswords
>>
>>332442654

This guy, >>332442392, he's got it. With the exception maybe of Shadow over Innsmouth, sex isn't really a thing with Lovecraft's horror, which was much more concerned with exposure to incomprehensible knowledge than twisted sexuality.

My idea is that the characters draw strength from their emotional bonds and relationships in order to acquire resilience against the mind-warping nature of the enemy.

(See also: Stephen King's IT)
>>
>>332442991
Did this backward. I mean that >>332442654 gets it.
>>
School life simulation eroge, think Artificial Academy but actually competently developed. Movement system like in Yakuza, and you can break into brawls on town and in school if you so wish.
At the beginning you make a new character, you can be a boy, girl, boy pretending to be a girl, or girl pretending to be a boy.
Depending on choices you make and how you build your stats, different options open up for you. Study well and become part of student council? Take part in club and hit on sporty chicks? Ditch school and join/make a gang? All of these have different romance options in them too.
Some of your classmates will also invite you to their home, where you can get familiar with and fuck/get fucked by their family members.

The fetish is traps.
>>
File: 1456277853863.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456277853863.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>Roman era adventure game complete with fighting, politics, exploring, and strategy
>basically Ben Hur, Quo Vadis, Julius Caesar, Spartacus, Cleopatra, and similar movies made into a game
>the twist is that everyone is a tomboy/boyish girl that you can romance
>>
Survival horror game in the vein of RE where a rabies like disease makes dogs want to rape women and you play as a custom made character running and fighting (sometimes) these dogs.
Game overs end with rape of course.
>>
File: 4163754.png (281 KB, 1044x1092) Image search: [Google]
4163754.png
281 KB, 1044x1092
>>332439385
hey nezumi is cool alright?
pic related
>>
>>332441150
That pic looks like me though. Spot on.
>>
>>332440649
Open thread
Control + f Vore
Only one response.
:(
>>
>>332438351
you mean games for girls?
>>
It's a STALKERish RPG set in the distant future where hyperspace jumps are possible, but the computing power along with the amount of power it takes to generate a rift means that the only viable way of getting from point A to point B is by establishing massive gates following a jump. You're stranded on a planet where the local hyperspace gate was destroyed, leaving the planet bathed in radiation and frying most of it's electronics, plunging the whole place into chaos, a civil war etc. and also weakening the fabric of the universe to the point where hyperdimensional beings (the game's equivalent to STALKER's mutants) are breaking through. Given the cost of performing another jump, the planet is considered a loss and abandoned.
Most of it is set in ruined cities, and at certain times of the day the rift created by the hyperspace gate will cast deadly rays down from the sky, forcing the player and many NPCs indoors or underground unless they have appropriate gear. It'll mostly be focused on survival, horror, realistic gunplay and roleplaying, with options to communicate with NPCs on the fly, creating the potential of talking your way out of or delaying fights through dialogue.

Fetish aspect: you can play as a scalefag and they're justified as being aliens so nobody notices. There, easy.
>>
>>332444326
Also they're buff and you can play them completely naked. I think I could get away with it.
>>
File: 1429862685115.jpg (416 KB, 1536x1776) Image search: [Google]
1429862685115.jpg
416 KB, 1536x1776
>Cyberpunk Action-RPG
>Standard "reflections on trans-humanism, technology and humanity" plot
>Your character is a on-the-run overconscientious sex android trying to achieve cyber godhood my any means necessary.
>>
>>332440746
How to achieve ottermode
>>
File: 1428832839225.gif (354 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1428832839225.gif
354 KB, 320x240
>>332442471
fund it!
>>
>>332431104
a game like mario kart only the race tracks are rivers and lakes and oceans and you swim. Different swimsuits could give different stats

my fetish is I like to be grinded while wearing a woman's 1-piece swimsuit
>>
>>332444765
/fit/ pls
>>
Armored Core type game with robot on robot clang-clang action.
>>
My two fetishes are intoxication and smoking so it would be hard to make anything that isn't Leisure Suit Larry-ish or Terrible Eroge-ish
>>
File: k6.jpg (192 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
k6.jpg
192 KB, 456x628
>>332440746
>tfw skinnyfat
I used to run all the fucking time and nothing changed.
>>
Open world sandbox MMO where the player racers are monster girls (and I suppose monster men as well).
>>
File: Grim_Fandango_artwork.jpg (130 KB, 256x341) Image search: [Google]
Grim_Fandango_artwork.jpg
130 KB, 256x341
>>332445278
>intoxication and smoking
>>
File: 1416599080094.png (150 KB, 277x277) Image search: [Google]
1416599080094.png
150 KB, 277x277
>>332445362
Same dude, Same.

I know if I just do some sit ups and a bit of running I could get a little muscle, but fuck it's so much easier to just lay in bet and be depressed all day.
>>
thick wincest mom dating sim
>>
>>332445554
Heh
>>
Lolicon femdom where I'm tied down by seductive wet tentacles and little lolis rub themselves over my face while wet tentacles suck and suction my dick.

So something like CoC I suppose
>>
>>332433289
I want this
>>
File: 1404201637088.gif (2 MB, 585x469) Image search: [Google]
1404201637088.gif
2 MB, 585x469
>>332433289
>fall of a cliff
>raped by gravity

>drown
>raped by water
>>
File: 1455530036189.png (225 KB, 478x556) Image search: [Google]
1455530036189.png
225 KB, 478x556
What if I can't decide what my primary fetish is?

I like futa balls and sniffing buttholes equally
>>
>>332446143
it'll be like what happens to mola ram at the end of temple of doom only with more fucking
>>
>spandex/tight clothes
>mind control

Just an expansive fantasy RPG with some form-fitting outfits. You have the option of learning mind control magic and can use it to recruit any enemy unit, from monsters to that evil general standing in front of the spiky door.
>>
Zone of the Enders 3.
>>
a super robot wars game with the gameplay of gundam vs with open world exploration and all that jazz armored core style customisation (or gundam breaker i suppose) with a giant snake mecha that eats you and you have to fight your way out its vore by the way
>>
File: 1458352278039.png (153 KB, 341x365) Image search: [Google]
1458352278039.png
153 KB, 341x365
>>332439354
Kill me now.
>>
>>332431104
Trap prostitue simulator.
>>
File: marx.jpg (41 KB, 628x800) Image search: [Google]
marx.jpg
41 KB, 628x800
A Space Dandy esque space exploration simulator that discusses the progress of mankind, The Talos Principle style(Think the lyrics for Filk songs), as you explore the galaxy.

and you get to Captain Kirk up some space babes when you get there.
>>
>>332444219
Uh, kinda. Less of an emphasis on fucked up nasty teeth and more AAA physics used for things like face stretching and fluids. Lots of groping and jerking off on a teenager's pretty face and hair.
But way less fucking uncanny valley than pic related.
>>
>BDSM
>Exhibitionism
Probably take control of a girl who was left outside in a big city and has to move cover to cover in order to get out of her restraints.
If you get caught there's a graphic rape scene.
>>
>>332446613
I...really like this image
>>
You play a young effeminate male protagonist in an rpg where you prostitute yourself to muscular futas in order to advance the story and find epic loot
>>
>>332446613
why does that robot sweat?
>>
You play as a feminine skeleton and do stuff.
>>
>>332447509
Yet you didn't think to ask why it has a dick.
BUILT FOR SEX
>>
>>332434563
>That pic of qt Russian
Nice touch
>>
File: b29.gif (179 KB, 300x425) Image search: [Google]
b29.gif
179 KB, 300x425
THICK: Submission Wrestling
>>
>>332446797
What really sucks is not having anyone to ERP shit like that with
>>
>>332447752
But that's just a skeleton with slightly wider pelvis
>>
File: 35865959.jpg (334 KB, 773x1000) Image search: [Google]
35865959.jpg
334 KB, 773x1000
>fat chicks
>hairy
>giant tits
>mfw I go down the same road Project Sen went
>>
File: 1446955041250.png (264 KB, 718x900) Image search: [Google]
1446955041250.png
264 KB, 718x900
>>332448360
>>332447752
>>
File: thri-kreen wedding.jpg (126 KB, 863x968) Image search: [Google]
thri-kreen wedding.jpg
126 KB, 863x968
>>332431104
An Elder Scrolls-type game where the races are magical transhumans, insect people, plant vampires, and toad-lizard people.

You can marry any of them you like.
>>
jesus christ why is this board so fucking gay
>>
Bayonetta but with /ss/
>>
>there will never be a game where you zap women with a breast expansion ray
Why was I born? Just to suffer?
>>
File: Carmack.png (402 KB, 469x498) Image search: [Google]
Carmack.png
402 KB, 469x498
>>332449873
>Screencap
>Adobe_Photoshop_7.exe
>Google search "4chan logo"
>???
>New banner
>>
>>332431104
It's an Action RPG where you play as a female dark elf wizard. The more massive the spells you cast, the harder and longer tentacle monsters appear from the dark realm/void/whatever to rape you as payment for the spell. Any tentacles not penetrating, abusing, or asphyxiating you is flailing about wildly that keeps surviving monsters at bay. You have a recovery time where you can't do anything when released though.
>>
>>332431104

Vitamin Quest on an actual budget with fully animated scenes. Alternatively, take change the combat to be beat 'em up style instead of being turn based.

More games need to let you be pregnant AND have a lot of mechanics built around it.
>>
File: 69JSY1mNldYAdaFB4x59YF4msAtqa.jpg (515 KB, 2165x3030) Image search: [Google]
69JSY1mNldYAdaFB4x59YF4msAtqa.jpg
515 KB, 2165x3030
>action game a la dmc
>loadsa weapons, cool enemies, challenging bossfights and all the other crazy shit that makes those good
>female protagonist with nice long legs
>and an enormous selection of legwear in all kinds of variations and colors, especially tights and pantyhose, that can have a wide variety of gameplay changing effects depending on what you put on her
>>
>>332431104
Open world action video game in which the main character is a super-powered girl

Her super powers are all based around her superhuman flatulence
>>
>>332431104
It's an on-rails lightgun shooter game. In a near future a cosmetics company has invented makeup that makes any woman gorgeous at the cost of rotting her brain the longer she has it on and turning her into a vapid bimbo. Soon the streets are crawling with bimbo zomies eager to slather their makeup on whoever they can grab

You play a supergenius teen girl wielding a gun that can blast the makeup off of women and reverse its effect. Instead of health, you have IQ points and getting grappled by bimbos causes your IQ to dip. The heroine's in game dialogue actually changes as she loses IQ
>>
>main fetish is tickling
Shit, man, I dunno. I don't feel like it'd work as a game mechanic without feeling like a shitty flash game. Maybe I'm just not putting in enough thought.
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.