[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /v/ feel about Dark Souls 3 being the last A-Team game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1449231481965.png (45 KB, 420x400) Image search: [Google]
1449231481965.png
45 KB, 420x400
How does /v/ feel about Dark Souls 3 being the last A-Team game PC is EVER going to get?
>>
>>332430724

It wasn't even A team. It was mostly B with more Miyazaki control.
>>
>>332430724
Indifferent? I don't really play Souls games much to begin with.
Also, I thought Sonyfags were against rehashes and that only Nintenyearolds like those?
>>
>it's a shitposting episode
>>
>FROM games will never have playable framerates again
Anything as long as Sony keeps winning, right?
>>
>>332430724
That it won't be, but it will be the last game with the Dark Souls branding. From will try something new, have it fail horrifically then go right back to making Souls style APRGs.
>>
Didn't Miyazaki said he stopped making Souls games?
>>
File: epic.jpg (68 KB, 800x526) Image search: [Google]
epic.jpg
68 KB, 800x526
>>332430724
>Dark souls 3
>A-team
>>
>>332431510
Yes. He was also literally forced to work on Dark Souls 3 because the B-team didn't know how to make another Souls game.
>>
Souls games are dead

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/dark-souls-3-interview-it-wouldnt-be-right-to-cont/1100-6432425/
>>
>>332431076
This 100% just took went to the Surgery Altar and took that ride up to whatever the fuck that horror show is called.

I could see 10fps as those bag-headed insane patients monotonously crawled down the stairs to come fuck my shit up. It felt bad knowing that I'll never play this beautiful game smoothly.
>>
I imagine the games Miyazaki will make after 3 will be stupid shit like Armored Core Souls with slow arcade gundams shooting anime missiles at space ninjas.

Honestly, I think the future aesthetic of the games will be shitty and stupid enough that they won't appeal to a PC demographic anyway.
>>
>>332430724
Indifferent, I'm getting a PS4 by the end of the year.
>>
>>332430724
>The game was developed alongside Bloodborne, but was handled by two completely different teams. Miyazaki also returned to direct Dark Souls III, while Isamu Okano, the director of Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor, served as a co-director for the game.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Souls_III

not even A team
>>
>>332430861
Tfw we could make a much better game but will never have an experienced development team and mass funding backing us up.
>>
>>332434182

It's sorta like how we will never get a full souls game. All of them so far have had unfinished areas, shit cut, and or DLC. Just got to live with it.
>>
Indifferent considering I bought a ps4 to play bloodborne.

I must say though that it's kind of sad seeing Dark Souls come to an end, I enjoyed DS1 and DS2, far, far more than bloodborne and demons souls.

Hopefully if miyazaki makes another eldritch game, he makes it more interesting, with less loverly long areas with nothing interesting in them.

I hope he completely abandons the victorian beast shit as well, boring as fuck, make a game with deep sea/outer space shit in it .
>>
>>332433960
Miyazaki is A-team, family.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.