[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hyrule warriors thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
50Hours in on the 3ds version and still need to unlock last link weapon on map 1 but already started map 2 unlocked some costumes and weapones but less than 25% (legend mode done but not 100%)

still need to beat 4 full maps + 4 more coming full of new costumes, weapons and hearts

fuck my social life

>implying a had one
>>
How does it compare? Been getting shit reviews but it's a musou.

But I can't help but feel I'd love to have it portable. Feels built for portability.

And are you on the N3DS or the Regular?

Lastly, does it come with all the original DLC?
>>
>>332429034

New XL im playing

yes it comes with all WiiU dlc included in the 3ds version + 8 exclusive stages in legend mode ( 4 linkle 4 wind waker) + wind waker adventure map

BUT you have to know that all wiiu dlc content has to be unlock in the 3ds version by beating maps and stages, you dont have instant acces like if it was dlc, and all rewards have been reestructured for making it from easy to harder (in map 1 only lvl 1 weapons in map 2 lvl 2 weapons etc)

but the 4 new dlcs packs coming will have instant acces like usual

but i only recomend to play it on NEW 3ds
>>
What level were you for ganons trident level?
Tried it a few times and fucked it up. I think he's 38 now.

Also, anyone that isn't link with his master sword or has at least a level 2 weapon from legend mode allready feels fucking weak and I have no idea what to do with weapon skills.
Send help.
>>
>>332430020
That was roughly where my Ganondorf was at.

Cancel out of his C5 to build the darkness gauge, use C6 to take keeps, and use C1 to take out commanders.
>>
>>332430020

yes the trident mission with ganondorf is hard only because you are underpowered, i have him at lvl 37 or 38 too but i already have the trident, but man trindes is so good

and yes link has to carry every mission you can select more than 1 character

this game is harder for that reason

today ive unlock lvl 2 weapon for agatha in WW map and it was hard too, that bitch does no damage

if you have trouble try to boost the level of your chars but ganon with that level should be able to obtain the trident because i did it
>>
>>332429471

Ah I only have an original. Might just buy the game for the code then sell/return it?
>>
>>332431760
I'll try it on my o3ds to get my own impression, but from reviews o3DS is at around 20 fps and reduced enemy count. If you can look past that, go for it.
>>
Why didn't Link just give Cia the dick?
>>
>>332432814

>putting your dick in craziness powered by magic
>>
File: Hyrule-Warriors-Legends-8.jpg (96 KB, 640x384) Image search: [Google]
Hyrule-Warriors-Legends-8.jpg
96 KB, 640x384
>>332428826
How? The game is poor by mosou standards and the 3DS version is awful.
It doesn't even run well on the N3DS with these 3 frame sprites.

I don't even understand how it runs so bad despite being super ugly.
>>
>>332432814
iirc she wanted his soul or something. So she'd probably end up killing him and taking his soul
>>
>>332432814
He doesn't like tits that much, he is more of an ass man
>>
File: e7c.jpg (268 KB, 850x1115) Image search: [Google]
e7c.jpg
268 KB, 850x1115
>>332434052
>>
>>332431760
>>332432532
Th reduced enemy count is really the biggest issue. It is at least playable, though. It all comes down to how low your standards are.
>>
The next hand held that nintendo makes will at least be powerful right? You can buy a $50 prepaid phone that has better specs than the current gen of 3DS.
>>
how the fuck do you unlock the other adventure mode maps in legends.
>>
>>332435326
By completing the previous adventure maps, I think? I'm not sure.
>>
I love the whole "evil bros" thing Ganondorf has going on with Zant and Ghirahim.
>>
>>332433619
>It doesn't even run well on the N3DS

I mean, it's a silky smooth 30 fps, but it runs consistently at that framerate, no dips unless you have the 3d turned on.
>>
>>332435326

i have unlocked the Wind waker map by beating the first one

the stage you have to beat is that "final battle" vs ganon again, its like in the middle top or so
>>
>>332432532
All right, did some testing after that piece of shit had to update.
First of, fps was noticable but it's playable. Didn't have any noticable drops even when I did a map with 3 bosses and had them really close to each other.
Also the draw distance is even lower. had to walk really close to ganon until he popped in.
On regular maps mobs respawned fast enough to take a keep quick.
Only thing i really miss compared to the n3ds is ZL, ZR and the second stick. Locking on with the d-pad and not being able to rotate the camera or switching targets is terrible.
But "literally unplayable" is an exaggeration.
>>
Was the game worth it's money to you?
>>
File: midna.gif (2 MB, 245x260) Image search: [Google]
midna.gif
2 MB, 245x260
>>332437514
Yes, sir.

Even if I have played more on the Wii U with the new characters than I have on the 3DS
>>
>>332437514

to me yes, it has so much content if you like zelda is so much fun but its challenging
>>
>>332437514
I'm already at like 120 hours, pirated + bought copy. Worth it.
>>
File: snas.png (40 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
snas.png
40 KB, 800x600
>Link's t3 spinner mission
>it's a "don't get hit" mission

Good thing I brought the fucker to lv99
>>
File: barny rubble.jpg (11 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
barny rubble.jpg
11 KB, 480x480
> its a "RACK UP YOUR KO COUNT" mission
>>
I liked this game and completed a couple of adventure maps. Are any of the other musous any good? Are they all as half-assed as this?
>>
Do I miss out on anything if I buy this pre-owned besides the theme or the Wii U code?
>>
>>332440280
Nah, you're good.
>>
>>332440280
i think you get a character book thing if you buy it new. then again i pre ordered so idk
>>
Gonna unlock Ruto today.
>>
File: 1458997356954.png (372 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1458997356954.png
372 KB, 800x450
>>332442124
I wish Ruto played better
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.