[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people who support and enjoy a AAA yearly-release
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: DS3-2.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
DS3-2.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>there are people who support and enjoy a AAA yearly-release franchise made with dudebros in mind

So I guess it's okay to talk about CoD, FIFA and Madden on /v/ too now, right?
I mean, what's the fucking difference anyway?
>>
>>332428451
Fifas good though mate.
>>
>>332428451
Difference is, the souls series is Japanese.
>>
>>332428451
>there are people who shitpost constantly about games they don't like instead of focusing on the games they do like because they need to compensate for their micropenis
>>
>>332428451
Souls games are derivative, but there's actual thought put into the game design, unlike Assassin's Creed.
>>
>there are people that play video games

Freaks
>>
>yearly-release franchise
>DeS - 2009
>DaS - 2011
>DaS2 - 2014
>DaS3 - 2016

And if we count only games made by the A-team

>DeS - 2009
>DaS - 2011
>BB - 2015
>DaS3 - 2016

The difference is that Souls games maintain the extremely good quality.
>>
>>332429442
>Derivative
Nigga you just got accepted to college?
Go flaunt your "literal" skills to someone who isn't an indian fattard whom you'll never meet!
>>
>>332429630
Are you autistic or something?

Why does it matter what vocabulary I use?
>>
>>332428451
Quite frankly I'm tired of holding myself back from enjoying myself because I feel the need to stand up against bullshit practice's. Sony isn't gonna stop charging for online and yearly sequels won't stop coming out because I decide not to buy PS+ and DaS3. I'm gonna play it and enjoy it, so fuck off.
>>
It's okay to talk about good games, no one cares about the release dates
>>
>>332429612
DaS3 wasn't made by the A team, most of the people working on it were literal whos + miyazaki
>>
>>332429990
Tanimura co-directed as well.
>>
>>332429612
You forgot definitive editions coming out year later the original with a new title and new price tag.
>Souls games maintain the extremely good quality
nigga pls u couldn't shill harder, just because u intentionally miss DaS2 doesn't meant everyone else forgot.
>>
>>332428451
>So I guess it's okay to talk about CoD
There are daily threads about it.
>>
>>332428451
Look up the definition of an AAA games, souls games arent AAAs.
Also what do you fucking care if they start to release their game yearly if they do good ?
>>
>>332430215
DaS2 is the only shit game in the series, the rest is at least 8.5/10

>definitive editions
Nigga pls, what the fuck are you talking about. It doesn't count as a seperate game.
>>
>>332428451
yes it's okay to talk about these things because we're not fascists.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.