[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (239 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
image.png
239 KB, 500x278
Discuss.
>>
File: 1382590435209.jpg (23 KB, 691x426) Image search: [Google]
1382590435209.jpg
23 KB, 691x426
>>332422438
>>
>>332422438
Where does it say you are wrongly accused?
>>
>>332422438
Nords would get crushed by the elves. The empire is a necessary evil.
>>
>>332422438
>being wrongly accused

No.

>trying to invade a people's homeland

No.
>>
>>332422438
DISREGARD. TALOS IS A FAGGOT.
>>
Ridiculous. Let me put it in terms of current events. Stormcloaks - ISIS. Imperials - Americans. Other natives - Assad's royalists.
>>
>>332422656
>having a hard time reading that
Lol.
>>
Ulfric is literally a puppet of the Thalmor. Why would I wanna support his shitty meme faction?
>>
>>332423776
the word meme is starting to be turned into a general insult isnt it?
>>
>>332424017
Pretty much, yeah. Didn't even realize I wrote it until you mentioned it
>>
>>332422438
>Why wouldnt you join the stormcloaks?

Because Im not a brainless, barbaric retard who cant see the bigger picture.
>>
>>332422438
Discuss what?
That the poster is obviously quite obtuse?
>>
>>332424017
no, you memeing meme, get memed you memeing meme of a meme.
>>
>>332422438
What's there to discuss apart from how disappointing skyrim was and what it could have been
>>
because the stormcloaks are thalmor cucks and talos was an imperial anyway
>>
>le "i'm going to do the opposite of the OBJECTIVELY GOOD decision, which is joining the imperials, in order to seem like a contrarian, and a rational thinker" meme

Truly epic, my fellow brainlets.
>>
>>332423520
nice meme, yank
>>
>>332425435
But seriously, they were completely outmatched. They had no chance of winning in the long run... even if they pushed the imperials out of skyrim, then what? The imperials would send an army ten times the six and crush them into nothingness.
>>
>>332426068
>empire sends an army ten times bigger
>they are up against an unified Skyrim this time
>long ass war
>imperials win
>now the empire is weakened enough for the elf shitters to make their move
>>
>>332427857
>unified skyrim

No.
>>
>>332422438
I supported the stormcloaks the first time I played because I thought it would be cool to join a rebellion, but halfway through i regretted it because stormcloaks are fucking faggots for real bro
>>
The imperials needed skyrim to go to war with the high elves.
>>
>What should we do with him, he's not on the list
>KILL HIM ANYWAY LOL

Flawless logic Imperial fags
>>
>>332430882
Just because the name wasn't on the list doesn't mean you weren't caught red handed.
>>
Both sides are wrong. The imperials lost to the elves and no amount of Nord help would give them the advantage to win. They can rebel all they want they won't beat the elves if they came for them no matter which side it was
>>
>>332431693
Wow so deep bud
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.