[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pokken has outperformed Street Fighter V >Twilight Princess,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: Wii U Master Race.jpg (11 KB, 261x146) Image search: [Google]
Wii U Master Race.jpg
11 KB, 261x146
>Pokken has outperformed Street Fighter V
>Twilight Princess, a ten year old game is STILL better than Dark Souls III
>Star Fox Zero is looking great, and E3 is right around the corner

It's time to make the plunge, bros. Get a Wii U today. You won't regret it.
>>
Pokken was released?
>>
Twilight Princess was so mediocre and forgettable. I loved OoT and remember every moment, I hated SS and remember every moment, but when I see Twilight Princess footage, it's surreal that I don't know what the fuck is going on.
>>
Isn't the WiiU about to be replaced?
>>
>>332418323
stop acting like Wii U is a realistic choice if you are only choosing one system.

It's a fantastic system with great games but you gotta have a PC with it too unless you are a casual gamer.
>>
>>332418323
>Twilight Princess, a ten year old game is STILL better than Dark Souls III

Did yo really expect a niche game to outsell the one that appeals to the masses of children and 20something year old women with triforce tramp stamps?
>>
>>332419360
>b.b.but from games are niche selling like shit is on purpose guys!
wow
>>
I wanna get TP but there's no way in hell I'm paying $60 for the physical release.

I don't care for the amiibo, I just want the game.
>>
>>332419360
Back in 2011, Dark Souls was being touted as the franchise that would 'replace' Zelda. You still see retards like Sean Malstrom push the idea to this day.

>>332419143
No.

>>332419320
Actually, it is. I bought an Xbox One just for Scalebound and haven't touched it much at all. All the games I have for it also can be bought on other hardware (The Evil Within, Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs, Gears of War Collection, and Rare Replay in case you were wondering)

Wii U is the ONLY choice of console you can make this gen if you like video games.
>>
>>332419697
Rare Replay is pretty good because of how much is in it for the price it's at. Both Banjo games alone alone pay for it.
>>
>>332419908
Oh yes, I'm very happy with Rare Replay. I love Battletoads.
>>
>>332418323
>>Pokken has outperformed Street Fighter V

Well known franchised outperformed an Early Access game

>>Twilight Princess, a ten year old game is STILL better than Dark Souls III

b8

>>Star Fox Zero is looking great, and E3 is right around the corner

b8
>>
>Pokken outperforming sfv
I love how Nintendo fans just make up shit
>>
>>332420756
I agree the second statement is bait, but there's no way the third statement is - starfox 0's gameplay looks fun as fuck, did you see those streams?
>>
>>332420756
>implying street fighter isn't well-known
>while being on multiple platforms
>>
>>332420906
>he doesn't know
>>
>>332420920
I dunno, the game might be ok but no multiplayer and motion control makes me dubious

>>332420924
True, but SFV was launched as an incomplete game.
>>
>>332420906
It's actually true, Pokken is on the way to outselling Street Fighter V. SFV is NOT going to recover from what Capcom did, while Pokken looks and plays great.

>>332420920
Nah, of course he didn't.

But yeah, I'm glad to see Miyamoto wanting to get rail shooters back into the mainstream. They clearly put a lot of work into Zero.
>>
>>332421138
>Pokken is on the way to outselling Street Fighter V

[source]
>>
>>332421072
There is multiplayer, it's just not the multiplayer we hoped for. Motion controls sounded dumb but made sense in use so I'm much less skeptical. Pretty hyped for it honestly. You really should check out that recent gameplay stream
>>
>>332421317
>There is multiplayer, it's just not the multiplayer we hoped for.

If by multiplayer, you mean using the gamepad meanwhile the other guy is shooting on the screen, i'll pass.

Still gonna wait for reviews.
>>
>>332418323
Stop being a faggot. We'll get one when we feel like getting one.
>>
>>332420756
>b.b.but SFV is just niche!
Jesus
fucking
christ
>>
File: pokkensfv.png (102 KB, 648x418) Image search: [Google]
pokkensfv.png
102 KB, 648x418
Heh, this is fucking hilarious
>>
>>332421472
Reviews are already coming in since people got early copies for review purposes, that's how there was a stream of the game already. Game looks like it's actually challenging and fun, though I expect scrub review sites to deduct points due to the challenge
>>
>>332421684
I never said it was niche

But Pokemon is far more popular than SF

Also consider that Wii U doesn't have any multiplats, their exclusives tend to sell better and considering that Crapcom released an Early Access game, i am not really surprised.
>>
>>332418323
>Literally no future
>already discontinued(Production of parts already stopped)
>Leaker confirmed Zelda U was delayed to port it to NX
Its dead jim
>>
>>332421845
>But Pokemon is far more popular than SF
just admit Pokken is a better game instead of digging your grave to the center of the planet
>>
>>332421892
>already discontinued(Production of parts already stopped)
That was confirmed false

>Leaker confirmed Zelda U was delayed to port it to NX
Source?
>>
>>332418323
>twilight princess better than dark souls 3
Why would you ever compare the two? And what kind of ridiculous opinion is that? Hell I own a WiiU and I think this thread is retarded
>>
>>332421959
I never said that Pokken was a bad game, i know it's good, i am just saying that Crapcom royally fucked up SFV.
>>
>>332418323
>Pokken outperformed SFV
Fact.
>Twilight Princess
Opinion.
>SFZ looking great
Opinion, but basically fact.
8/10 made me reply.
>>
>>332418323
these threads are for poor people who can't afford shit only.
>>
>>332422040
It's an obvious flamewar/bait thread

Sadly, our dear and very intelligent mods won't delete it
>>
>>332418323
>selling to kids is more profitable that miserable old fags

really now, is this hard to understand
>>
>>332422031
>It was confirmed false
No it wasnt, it was confirmed that the contractor they have stopped producing their cpus and there a no new shipments in japan(the only place where it sold through stock).
Also the fact that nintendo denies the report about production stop of wii u also adds fuel to the fire as in most cases whenever nintendo denies nikkei, wsj and so on reports they are actually true and nintendo is just damage controlling. E.g. when nikkei leaked new 3ds and nintendo claimed there is no such thing as a new 3ds just to announce the new 3ds just 2 weeks later.

http://mynintendonews.com/2016/02/26/potential-leak-that-listed-nx-2016-release-was-right-about-pokemon-codename/
Since then Nintendo shut down all his media channels and took the leaks down.
>>
>>332422616
Well we'll see what happens in future, these aren't things that bother me anyway, I just wanted to see sources. Still seems fairly speculative at this point, though.
>>
>>332422031
He's talking about the SuperMetalDave leak, which was proven fake when the Pokemon game he said was coming turned out to be Sun and Moon.

He tried to backpedal and say that Nintendo refers to their projects internally by Codenames, and even faked a retarded screenshot to try and prove himself right. His followers bought it, but it wasn't enough to convince mainstream audiences and he stopped uploading videos entirely, hoping people would forget about all of this.
>>
>>332422616
Despite what you may have been told, no, that isn't true at all.

Nikkei has become notorious in the past few years for peddling rumors in tech purely for clickbait. For example, they were wrong about the Wii U having an HDD, launching at $250, NX running Android, and a number of other things that NEOgaf doesn't like to talk about.
>>
>>332418667
I played and beat TP and enjoyed myself whereas I'm bored to tears by OoT anytime I try a play through. I think there is nostalgia goggles with IoT.
>>
>>332422275
PS4 is the kindergarten of gaming the fuck are you even trying to say?
>>
what do people get out of falseflagging?
>>
File: 1452299083297.jpg (24 KB, 480x516) Image search: [Google]
1452299083297.jpg
24 KB, 480x516
>>332418323
Two of those things are you're opinions.
/Thread.
>>
>>332418323
>GTAV which is only on the peasant side of gaming outperformed all Wii U games combined
>your opinion, how would you know though, you can't even play it LOL
> your opinion, looks like shit to me
>>
>>332424881
GTAV is a bit of an odd case because it was technically released three times (The original release, the next generation release, and then the PC release) plenty of people bought the game multiple times. I, personally, know people who have owned all five versions of the game.

This is why the game, despite selling so well, has dropped in price far quicker than GTAIV did.It's because the audience keeps selling the game and rebuying it again.

Rockstar, however, cannot keep this up forever, however. Once companies like Ubisoft and Capcom leave the industry, Rockstar will be pressured to release GTA titles more frequently in order to keep Xbox and Playstation relevant.

This will lead to the lack of a generation gap in between titles, and then a lack of interest from consumers.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.