[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was wondering if it is possible to obtain a +15 weapon without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Black-Knight.jpg (44 KB, 730x578) Image search: [Google]
Black-Knight.jpg
44 KB, 730x578
So I was wondering if it is possible to obtain a +15 weapon without killing any boss. I have the master key but I can't open the door to the depths. I don't know if it's me just doing something wrong or it cannot be done without killing the capra demon

TL;DR Can you open the door to depths without kilkling capra demon?
>>
Nah, the master key doesn't open everything. You need to kill Capra for the key to the depths.
>>
Umm... and could I go through the valley of the drakes to blightown and open the door?
>>
>>332416202
no
>>
>>332416202
Need key from gaping dragon to get to the depths that way
>>
>>332415789
I think you could go to the back entrance of blighttown and play it in reverse, this would technical put you into the depths.
>>
>>332416296
Now 'Im thinking it's impossible because I need the gapiong dragon key
>>
Ok thanks for your help
>>
>>332416325
Woops didn't refresh.
>>
You can't enter the Depths without killing a boss, but I don't think that stops you from getting a +15 weapon.
You get shards from enemies and Andre, chunks from being a forest hunter and a slab down in The Great Hollow.

I can't remember where you get large shards, but there must be some way to get them.
>>
>>332416993
It does stop you, you have to go into the depths to obtain the large ember for +5 through +10, otherwise when you get the very large ember Andre won't even ask you for it.
>>
>>332416993
need the embers tho, the large ember is in the Depths
>>
>>332417361
>>332417418
Ah, I forgot about those.
>>
>>332416993

Andre needs the embers brah, the materials have nothing to do with it.
>>
>>332416993
Also you can buy large shards from either the merchant in Sen's or the Giant Blacksmith.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.