[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bloodborne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
I'm a fan of the souls games but I only played them on PC (and of course Demon's souls on PS3).

Is it worth buying a PS4 for pic related?
>>
fuck no
>>
>>332412992
It's a good game but unless you plan on using your ps4 for other stuff, no.
>>
>>332412992
its worth buying a second hand ps4 for
>>
>>332413040
post your ps4 with a timestamp
>>
Simply put, no. It's a 10/10 game but you should never buy a console for one game only. But if you also like weebshit or some of their exclusives (The last guardian, Uncharted, TLOU, ratchet & clank etc) maybe.
>>
>>332412992
It's very good.
But if you don't have any other games on the console you're interested in I can't recommend it.

Especially since you'll probably breeze through the game as you already have experience in the souls series
>>
I bought a ps4 JUST for bloodborne. Ask your friends to lend it to you like my friends ask me
>>
>>332413127
>>332413356
>>332413509
The only other things on PS4 that would interest me is Uncharted and TLOU, and still I played through TLOU on PS3 so that doesn't really add much
>>
>>332413557
this
>>
>>332413321
Make me.
>>
Yes absolutely. Even the dlc is on par with the Artorias dlc for DS.

I mean I bought my ps4 back in November and I just use it as a Netflix/blood borne/rocket league machine. I feel like I got my money's worth desu.
>>
No, Sonybros have vastly overstated how good it is to justify their purchase. Compared to the other Souls games it's short, easy and has little replayability. Chalice dungeons are hot shit and the entire second half of the game is mediocre. The camera is just as bad as it is in Souls, but the faster pace means it's a lot more punishing. You can get stuck in a corner and the camera freaks out and you're dead in an instant.

It's still 10/10 GOTY etc, but it's a huge step down in quality compared to Dark Souls. You're not missing out on anything by waiting until PS4s are dirt cheap or have more than 1 game.
>>
>>332412992
It would be better to just borrow one.
Apart from BB there isn't anything worth playing at the moment.
>>
well I bought a ps4 for destiny, quit that after a month and felt like an idiot. bloodborne made the whole console worth it, probably put in more than 600 hours at this point. It's much more aggressive and fast-paced than DS, it's a very addicting way of playing a souls game.
>>
>>332412992
Interested in upcoming ps4 games as well? Console exclusives like FFXV?
Go for it
>>
>>332412992
>Is it worth buying a PS4 for pic related?
No.
It's a fun game but it's nowhere near as extensive or replayable as Dark Souls was.
>>
>>332412992
No.
Not even for the probably best game on PS4 is it worth to pay about 6 times the price of the game.
>>
>>332413321
post your driving license, autist.
>>
>>332412992
>Is it worth buying a PS4 for pic related?
no
>>
>>332413676
you don´t lose anything by waiting then, it will only get cheaper and further intersting games exclusive to PS might emerge.

You are already too late for the prime bloodborne experience, so no hurry.
>>
It was worth it for me. Money's not that important in my position, and $400 ain't really all that much desu if you have a job.

I loved BB, it's by far one of my favorite games of all time.
>>
>>332412992
no not worth
>>
File: 1457979575934.jpg (13 KB, 276x440) Image search: [Google]
1457979575934.jpg
13 KB, 276x440
This is a really stupid question to ask on /v/ by the way OP. /v/ is extremely negative for one, and what makes it worth is subjective and you aren't even saying what you consider has value so I dunno what you're looking for here.
>>
>>332412992
PS4/bb owner : No. Just wait for DS3.
BB was one of the best game i've played last years but don't buy a ps4 for this. Stay on PC.
>>
So is Old Hunters worth 12€? I loved Bloodborne and thought I could play it through again and this time with dlc.
>>
>>332417495
Yep, it's great. Some of the coolest stuff in the whole game imo
>>
>>332417495
yep
>>
>>332417581
>>332417660
Two affirmative answers on /v/. Now I'm almost as excited to play Bloodborne again as I was a year ago.
>>
>>332412992
Yeah, if you have the money why not? It's the best game in the gen.

Also, once you have the console you will start to take interest in other future exclusive and buy some of them, at the end the console will be worth it.
>>
It's better than all the Souls games, so yes. Plus you can play Nioh this year, which looks like Samurai Souls and will likely be good.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.