[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any good fast DM games anymore? I used to love SoF2 but it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
Any good fast DM games anymore?

I used to love SoF2 but it's only gayass CTF and the only DM servers are full with bots.
>>
>>332401596
not outside of arena shootans like quake, reflex or UT everything is trying to be ADHD cod shit
>>
>>332401816
yes i dislike Cod shit but I think the only thing that comes close for what I want would be BF3 DM servers

havent played it in ages though

how is BF4 DM?

I just want somethng like SoF2 ffs
>>
BUMP

i desperately need a nice DM game guys
>>
Anyone?
>>
I seriously don't know how many servers there are left for old classics these days. It seems like you almost gotta go your way and inform people on forums and such about possible games, and set up a server yourself.

What comes to CoD, the original + UO had great MP, which is nothing like the modern ADHD-filled perk+kill-streak filled console shit.
>>
>>332401596
Majority of twitch shooters are dead these days.
Personally, I play UT4 and have just come back to TF2 now that the competitive matchmaking has been added.
>>
>>332402775
I just played some CSS but it isnt fast at all

fuck me just gimme a SOF2 kind of game
>>
File: 1429315205122.jpg (10 KB, 255x193) Image search: [Google]
1429315205122.jpg
10 KB, 255x193
>tfw SOF2 isn't on GOG
>>
>>332403657
wtf is GOG?
>>
>>332403730
good old games, you goof.
>>
>>332404091
i dont know it
>>
>>332404171
that means you've been living under a rock for quite some time.
>>
>>332404229
what is it?
>>
>>332404310
gog.com
>>
>>332404408
A place to buy games?

Nigga sof2 is 20 years old

just fucking download it??????
>>
>>332401816
>implying twitch shooters aren't ADHD
>>
>>332404530
and you wonder why you can't find online company to play with?
>>
>>332404718
What do you mean? The servers are empty. If you buy or download the game the servers are the same it doesnt matter
>>
>>332404869
it's a different thing to own an old, pirated copy (that's prolly cut out from official servers anyway) than to own a legit re-release of the game with latest patches and stuff.

many games also use Steam for all their online interactions these days.
>>
God.

I put so many hours into SoF2 MP.

I reinstalled it a few years ago and there were still servers up, but yeah, most filled with Terminator bots or whatever they were called.
>>
>>332405389
nigga like i said the game is 20 years old

there is no such thing as official servers
>>
>>332401596
Have checked out dirty bomb?
>>
>>332405483

>you'll never play SoF2 MP again with high damage DM and bots that you took a few hours to realize were bots because of them chatting to each other
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.