[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Senator Armstrong Fist Fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 7854629310254631879563248710.gif (3 MB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
7854629310254631879563248710.gif
3 MB, 420x236
How the fuck am I supposed to defeat this asshole?

I'm playing it on Very Hard again since a very long time, and I don't remember him being so fucking impossible to beat.

His attacks are bullshit and I barely damage him. I'm in that part where he breaks Raiden's sword and he keeps fucking my shit up.

How do I git gud, lads? Or what the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
>>332379618
If I remember, the way to go on very hard and revengeance to to do a certain amount of damage and then just dodge around until the fight times out.

I don't remember the specifics, I played that game a long time ago, but I remember the agony of that fist fight.
>>
>>332379618
Pretty certain the pro strats are just to run away for a few minutes, the fight is on a timer for some reason.
>>
After about 2 minutes, the fight automatically transitions to a cutscene

When he's about to do that area of effect attack, try to run to the corners of the stage, his attacks usually shouldn't be able to reach you
>>
File: 4521369870.jpg (60 KB, 605x695) Image search: [Google]
4521369870.jpg
60 KB, 605x695
>>332379685
>>332379789
>>332379903

This is bullshit. His attacks take 50% damage.

Why the fuck does this have a timer?
>>
Just spam parry and run around like a retard.
>>
>>332379962
I'll try that tomorrow. I fucking quit.

Thanks everyone. Thread's over, I guess.
>>
>>332379958
No likes that part; some of MGRR feels too cinematic for its own good.

>>332379962
Is parrying safe for that part? Or is it only Excelsus that does chip on parry?
>>
>>332379618

Google:
Cheat Engine+Metal Gear Rising
>>
>>332380258
He's safe to parry when he's doing everything except the mini volcano attack, the area of effect attack, and he's got the green thing on his back that makes him regenerate life.
>>
>>332380378
Cheers; i did play it a fair bit, but it just isn't quite as good as DMC3+SS or DMC4 to me, so i usually play them when i want that sort of game.
>>
>>332380529
It's actually one of the easiest fights in my opinion, the only difficult part is cutting the pillars he throws at you fast enough
>>
>>332380832
Meant the whole game isn't as good as DMC; but i think there is some speed run strat for the pillars, like u can just run away from them but you lose the BP they give.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.