[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a casual for absolutely hating the idea of unlocking cheats?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (88 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
88 KB, 320x240
Am I a casual for absolutely hating the idea of unlocking cheats? It seems a little contradicting to have to "earn" the ability to cheat. It's also just as retarded when a game rewards you with an input code you could have just as easily looked up on the internet

>Pic related: if you can beat Facility on the hardest difficulty in 2 minutes, you pretty much already are invincible. What's the point?
>>
>>332374526
Yo fuck, is this from Medal of Honor?
I think I've seen this before
>>
>>332374937
No wait
>bond
Goldeneye I guess
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 281x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 281x349
>>332374937
>>332375017
>>
>>332374937
>>332375017
>he doesn't recognize goldeneye
and i though OP was a faggot
>>
>Shamelessly self bumps
>>
I like having some kind of reward from a challenge imposed by the devs, even if it's gimmicky shit. It's something usually lost to DLC these days, unfortunately.

But yes, 00 Agent on Facility though isn't easy at all and requires Doak to be in a certain position when he could be generated in several others, which is kinda gay for just invulnerability. At least Perfect Dark doesn't have too much nonsense like this (in the second Area 51 mission you have to watch the cutscene for a certain amount of time before starting the game's timer for best results) and you can usually nail down a pattern to do and meet the time required.
>>
>>332374526
You are.
>>
>>332374526
You're probably the kind of guy who would pay money for cheats as DLC so yeah, you're casual and dumb as fuck. Git gud
>>
I guess Technically you CAN enter nuclear launch codes at supersonic speed to unlock them as well....
>>
it rewards achievement with fun

what's not to get?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.