[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How good are your Ocelot gun spinning skills /v/? https://ww
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: ocelot irl.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ocelot irl.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
How good are your Ocelot gun spinning skills /v/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apTvXFGJzAs
>>
I own a Ruger Redhawk .44 6" and it is just impossible to spin due to the weight.

I shouldn't be trying to spin it in the first place, but curiosity gets the better of me.
>>
Pretty good
>>
This video in actually on the same level that all these fedora/katanas shits.
>>
It's pretty cool that he can manage spinning those so smoothly, but it's lame regardless. What good does spinning them do? A regular thug won't sit and watch as you spin and try to show off; they'll shoot you the moment you draw.
>>
>>332370646
>>332370469
Cowboy Action Shooting is a thing you faggot

its like bowling but with cowboy hats and bullets
>>
>>332370197
that's fucking amazing
>>
>>332370469
In what way?
>>
>>332370197
honestly Im surprised it took this long for someone to actually do it but kudos on this guy
>>
This is what women want
>>
You faggots do realize they had an actual person do the motion capture of Ocelot's gun juggling, right? It's in the credits
>>
The guy is better than Ocelot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrS3l9iffIE
>>
>>332372338
From what I remember, his mocap actor has a sweet Ocelot mustache as well
>>
>>332372338
that's like saying its not impressive if you can dunk a bball because the animations in 2k are mocapped by real people
>>
>>332371983
Its the western version of fedora/katana.

except it should be bandana/pistol.
>>
>>332373298
That kinda looks hard to do though with the katana all you do is hit stuff with
>>
>>332370197
Impressive to be fair, the mocap actor for ocelot who did that didn't manage to pull it off properly and had assistance getting the guns into their holsters

Still cringe though
>>
File: image.png (260 KB, 625x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
260 KB, 625x360
I accidentally repeated the ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY?! story but instead of my foot I accidentally spun a heavy as shit scanner gun and launched it into my friends nose
>>
File: nmh-letz-shake.jpg (134 KB, 650x830) Image search: [Google]
nmh-letz-shake.jpg
134 KB, 650x830
>>332374552
>Being good at things is cringe
Glad I left this place for betterchan, holy shit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.