[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the most op melee build for this game I'm shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: DS2.jpg (73 KB, 784x484) Image search: [Google]
DS2.jpg
73 KB, 784x484
Whats the most op melee build for this game

I'm shit
>>
rapier with old leo ring
>>
>>332369276
Ricard's Rapier with Old Leo Ring, Flynn Ring, Ring of Blades, And Chloranthy Ring.

40vig 40 dex 40end 12 vit 99 adp
>>
>>332369256
Pve
Ice rapier with Leo rob flyn and life ring+3
Pvp
Minotar helm
Jester top
Havel's arms and legs
Buckler
Black steel katana
Back step r1 r2

Repeate
>>
>>332369256
Just use a hex build. No need to git gud
>>
>>332371547
Shhh we don't need another
>>
99 str, +10 greatsword in right hand, +10 cestus in left hand. Use the Cestus to stun, then fuck 'em with giant metal schlong. Almost never fails.
>>
Easy way to level up?

inb4gitgud
>>
>>332372664
Bonfire acetic giant Lord or cheese dragon rider is you really suck
>>
>>332372845
Thanks bro
>>
If you are just starting out, two hand a +10 long sword and keep your weight under 30%. Great moveset and easy to use. You will win a good amount of PVP with it, and will be able to level up that way as well.
>>
>>332373391
Don't spam and it's a good idea to keep a +10 estoc in your left hand and throw out a few l2s its easly the sneakyist attack in the game

Stright sword one handed r2 is great for roll catches
>>
>>332369256
Play literally any of the other vastly superior Souls games instead
>>
>>332369256
SL 175 Warrior

Vigor: 48
Endurance: 47
Vitality: 14
Attunement: 20
Strength: 13
Dexterity: 40
Adaptability: 20
Intelligence: 1
Faith: 25

LH1: Priest's Chime (sacred oath)
LH2: Buckler
RH2: Ice Rapier

Ring 1: Old Leo Ring
Ring 2: Flynn's Ring
Ring 3: Ring of Blades
Ring 4: Stone Ring

Northwander head (boost sacred oath time)
Jester armor (prevent backstabs)
engraved gauntlets (may score criticals)
Northwander leggings (boost sacread oath time)

Aromatic ooze to further buff the rapier.

Yeah you'll do decent in pvp with this.
>>
Never played Darks Souls 2, is there some limit for soul level so I can still co-op/pvp with other people, something like 120 from DaS?
>>
>>332374226
Sacred oath barley adds shit

175 is over leveled noob tier

Weird ass vigor and endurance levels

Boring as fuck pokey pokey move set

Git gud noob

Source max rank in bob blue sentinels and Bell keeper with my peasents set parrying dagger and smelter hammar
>>
>>332374568
Decent SL for very active SM range.

Endurance and vig are dumps that you can lower if you want to play at a lower SL.

true, but he is a noob.

gud enough already.

yeah whatever.
>>
>>332374847
I've had the game since release (ps3) its not hard and I mostly used a lighting zewi at SL 150 with parrying dagger and slb for Bob and Bell keeper

Rapiers are just to easy to parry. Estoc r2 is God tier tho
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.