[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GamerGate Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Vivian 10.png (824 KB, 680x956) Image search: [Google]
Vivian 10.png
824 KB, 680x956
Can you hear me? My name is Shock Thylacine. For the last few days, I've been getting away with posting /v/'s banished daughter on /b/. As such, It was only a matter of time until I did full blown GG discussion here. It was fun not being banned. However, I am awaited. CAN YOU SEE ME KIRINO-FAG? CAN YOU HEAR ME MARIE ROSE? CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME STOCKING-KUN? FOR ALL OF YOU, AND THE BASED TENAFLYVIPER! WITNESS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>332367030
>Inb4 Shock Thylacine becomes the new Jim Profit.
>>
Well at least one of you guys are here.
>>
Ruri here.
Loved you.
>>
Kotaku is going to die with Gawker. Discuss.
>>
Maki reporting in.
>>
Ruby here
>>
File: Vivian 8.png (82 KB, 556x534) Image search: [Google]
Vivian 8.png
82 KB, 556x534
You people realize you'll probably be banned with me, right?
>>
You here Kirino-fag? If you can see this, you're a good friend.
>>
>>332367568
>Wanting to post on /v/
kek

>Maki
>>
>>332367568
The crew goes with the ship
>>
Hi my name's Stocking
>>
Gone but not forgotten.
/waifu/ shall remember you
>>
>>332367030
before this thread is getting deleted i'd just like to say i support any and all dragon ball z homages.
>>
Thanks you guys.
>>
I LOVE SHITPOSTING
>>
Hah, forgot GamerGate threads auto-sage.
>>
Before we get deleted, I just want people to know that I hate you all
>I kid
>I love yall
>>
Embarrassing
>>
File: Vivian 25.jpg (85 KB, 680x1149) Image search: [Google]
Vivian 25.jpg
85 KB, 680x1149
Well, I didn't get banned. See you on /b/? I'll upload proof that's it's me if anyone ever tries to impersonate me.
>>
>>332368053
>GamerGate threads auto-sage
You didn't know this? Damn
>>
File: 1336628435367.jpg (11 KB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
1336628435367.jpg
11 KB, 300x222
This shit's embarrassing. I knew GG was cringeshit, but never expected to be this much cringe.
>>
>>332368345
I figured they had stopped this by now.
They haven't.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.