[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a Zero Escape thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: hmy4vrjf3s4fqp2mwmih[1].png (212 KB, 636x307) Image search: [Google]
hmy4vrjf3s4fqp2mwmih[1].png
212 KB, 636x307
Can we have a Zero Escape thread?
>>
Sure
>>
>>332366345
Both VLR and 999 had a few pacing issues where they'll dump an enormous amount of information all at once. They're pretty good about piecing it out between all the timelines for the most part, but then you do Phi's path, and it's 15 straight minutes of info dump.

Also, it's an admittedly minor gripe, but fuck every single person who references Schroedinger's Cat as an explanation for quantum mechanics. Almost every single person has referenced Schroedinger's Cat has completely missed the entire fucking point of Schroedinger's Cat. Erwin Schroedinger wasn't trying to make an easy to follow analogy to succinctly explain quantum mechanics, his entire point when coming up with the thought experiment was "quantum mechanics is dumb."
>>
Multiple threads every single day since the announcement ain't enough? I'm amazed people aren't tired of talking about it yet.
>>
>>332366957
I know, right? What the fuck do they think this is, a board for video games?
>>
File: 1458174069812.png (1 MB, 1253x700) Image search: [Google]
1458174069812.png
1 MB, 1253x700
>>332365131
>VLR
>Never see Quark get hurt or killed
>ZTD
>Actually choking children

Finally..
>>
>>332366779
It's none-the-less an easy to understand example of quantum superposition, even if it was originally meant to illustrate how stupid the idea is
>>
File: radicalsex.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
radicalsex.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Why is it so hard to find R34 of zero escape? I just want some nice doujin.
>>
>>332367542
fan following of the series is virtually non-existent in nippon
>>
>>332367665
Is that why it's releasing two days later in Japan than the rest of the world?
>>
I hope they don't go full Saw with ZTD

The animations look janky so going w/ a "cinematic" approach seems like a bad decison. The writing in VLR/999 in terms of exposition wasn't anything to write home about though.
>>
Between Luna and Chiaki from DR, the Japanese are at the forefront of realizing the best waifus aren't human.
>>
don't pull the wool over my eyes, child
>>
Yo! Wassuuuuup! Siggyyyy! Phidoooooo!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.