[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your favorite multiplayer FPS and why >Probably the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
Post your favorite multiplayer FPS and why

>Probably the best collection of multiplayer maps from small 3v3 maps to large scale vehicle warfare maps.
>>
Time Splitters 3

It was perfect.
>>
Halo 1 was better
>>
>>332359985
Timesplitters 2

I didn't play 3
>>
File: partyhard1.jpg (318 KB, 1690x839) Image search: [Google]
partyhard1.jpg
318 KB, 1690x839
Killing Floor 2.
I like modding and it's coming along nicely.
>>
Counter strike.
It speaks volumes of the quality of the maps and gamemode when I can play 2000 hours of counter strike across 3 games and still enjoy dust 2 defuse. But surf, bhop, aim, zombie, gun game all add a shit ton of variety.
>>
I wish there were more FPS titles that had mapmaking communities. Really adds to the replay value when you're with friends and you can always find a new map to play on.
>>
>>332359803
halo 2 was better
>>
>>332361336
ratz instagib
Toxxik
Red Orchestra
Insurgency
Reflex
Killing Floor 2
Unreal Tournament 4

you live under a rock, no?
>>
>>332361336
http://tesseract.gg/
http://redeclipse.net/
>>
>le timesplitters was better

dude play timesplitters right now and watch at how utterly garbage it holds up.
>>
>>332362170
I played it recently since I kept it all these years, it's just as fun as I remembered, but it is a little uglier.
>>
>>332361435
This.

Halo 2 had the best maps out of any.
1v1(midship)
2v2(warlock)
3v3(beaver creek)
4v4(lockout)
5v5(burial mounds)
6v6(coagulation)
7v7(headlong)
8v8(waterworks/containment)

Don't try to pull any halo 3 gay shit like sand trap is a good map, it's an empty piece of shit
>>
H2A's MP.

Halo 2's MP at it's core and map wise is 12/10, but it suffers from balance issues. H2A adding the AR fixes them if you start with it instead of the BR or SMG.

Halo 5's MP is second best. literally it's only problem is lack of content and no local mp

>>332362590
>>332361435
These nigga's know.

That said I do think sand trap is a fun map.
>>
File: inthetrash.jpg (539 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
inthetrash.jpg
539 KB, 1280x1707
>>332362170
The contrarianism is intense.
>>
>>332362828
Is it wrong to think the original looks better? The simple design is more pleasing to me.
>>
File: 1437389848490.png (2 MB, 1366x1536) Image search: [Google]
1437389848490.png
2 MB, 1366x1536
>tfw the only reason you want an xbone is for mcc
>even then would have to pay2play online
I just wanna play halo 2 again with my buddies, man.
>>
>>332362828
It's so hard for me not to get the new Xbox because I want halo 2 back so badly
>>
>>332362017
>http://tesseract.gg/
Never heard of this, but I like the way it looks from the website.

I looked it up on youtube and judging from the lack of content I can imagine the community isn't very active.

Will download and try though thanks

Ive played Red Eclipse, wasnt a huge fan of it but I was impressed at it for being a free game
>>
>>332363042
Don't bother. MCC is so fucked up and it will never be fixed. H2A enemies can't dual wield due to AI script errors thanks to 343.
>>
>>332363030
Just imagine if thyey Halo MCC was released on PC
>>
>>332363140
Idc I just want to play online ;_;
>>
>>332363140
The no dual wielding thing isn't a universal bug, I don't have it happen. Also the campaigns are still less fucked up then ce and 2 was in backwads compatibility on 360.

I'd say MCC is still totally worth it for the campaigns, just not for MP unless you can get it for cheap.

It's really a fucking shame how buggy it was at launch even if it's mostly fixed now, because the online is pretty dead.
>>
>>332363605
>The no dual wielding thing isn't a universal bug, I don't have it happen.

Proof? I don't doubt you, I've just literally never seen an Elite in H2A graphics dual wield and it would be nice to see.
>>
>>332364564
When I fought against the heretic leader the first time in H2A he definitely had two plasma rifles, though since he hasn't.
>>
Multiplayer FPS is Halo 3 and Reach. I like having an active community to play video games with. Also the games are pretty fun.
>>
>>332359985
TS1 and TS2's maps were far better tho
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.