[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can Medic even remember her? explain this fags. And who recorded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: paz_mgsv.jpg (160 KB, 680x1428) Image search: [Google]
paz_mgsv.jpg
160 KB, 680x1428
How can Medic even remember her? explain this fags. And who recorded her after death tapes?
>>
Nanomachines, son.
>>
We don't have to explain shit, no one liked that game
>>
>How can Medic even remember her?
>HUUUUUURRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>332355703

all explained in Chapter 3 mate, i mean jesus don't you guys play video games before shitposting here?
>>
Because she spent months on mother base playing with a cat?
>>
>>332355703
Why a V as scar?
I mean shouldnt one cut be enough?
>>
File: Pequod.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Pequod.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
press F for memory of Morpho
>>
He's Big Boss, and Big Boss knows Paz, retard.
>who recorded her after death tapes?
They were all tapes she previously recorded herself, besides the final one, which was a hallucination or something to let Medic get over his guilt.

Kojima's a fucking retard and I hate him for this game but this was a pretty neat thing considering it was 100% optional.
>>
>>332355703
Have you heard the registrations? Paz spent all of her time strolling around motherbase, watching people play, petting cats and sunbathing
Literally everyone saw her
>And who recorded her after death tapes?
They were most likely pre-recorded because she know what would happen to her
>>
>>332356575
Morpho and Pequod are callsigns for the helicopters, not the names of pilots you inbred fucking retard.
>>
File: Reddit.jpg (31 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Reddit.jpg
31 KB, 200x200
>>332356709
>Kojima's a fucking retard and I hate him for this game
>>
>>332356980
They're different people too dicknuts
>>
>>332356980
i loved that chopper
fuck you
>>
>>332356709
Pretty sure they're all hallucinations, not just the last one
>>
>>332356141
>Nanomachines
You misspelled 'Parasites'
Functionally identical though.
>>
>>332357072
Nigger.
>>332357404
I don't really remember all of them besides the last one, but I'm pretty sure they were all her talking about Peace Day on the original Mother Base, which she did previously record while she was alive.
>>
>>332357517
i don't think those tapes were recorded inreality though.
i remember she did record some tapes about the same things, but that wasn't her using the character of Paz, they were recorded as her true self - Pacifica Ocean
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.