[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT disappointing sequels. > Samey-looking levels > Fewer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
ITT disappointing sequels.

> Samey-looking levels
> Fewer total levels than 64
> Missing long jump
> Lame FLUDD gimmick
> Too little Yoshi
> FUCKING BLUE COINS

I don't think I even bothered finishing it - too boring.
>>
>>332355047
Not to mention the soundtrack, which is literally 1 song with a bunch of remixes of that song
>>
loved loved loved this game. worthy successor to 64 T-B-H family
>>
>>332355047
Nice b8 op
>>
>>332355047
My favorite Mario, I love the island theme, it just has a good tone to it.
>>
>>332355047
Didn't you just post this in the Starfox Zero thread and then delete it?
>>
The average shine is more demanding than the average power star
>>
The thing that killed it for me was mario´s turn radius. wanting to go to forward and the left ment he walked a bit to the front than turn slight to the left.
>>
>>332355285
we aren't talking about Galaxy silly
>>
>>332355553
Uh, he did that MUCH more in 64 what are you talking about?
>>
>>332355047
Jak II. I'm playing through it right now and the whole tone of the game is a bit jarring compared to the first one. not bad, just not as good as the first J&D.
>>
>>332355887
No 64 was more basic, forward left was instant forward left. 64 does not have the best animation, sunshine beats it but makes the controls worse
>>
>>332355515

Yes. I hit reply instead of new post, then immediately deleted it when I saw my mistake.
>>
>>332355047
Yup. One of the worst games in the series.
>>
>>332356106
Mario gets stuck on walls if you are too close to them and want to go left
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.