[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously how is Morrowind better than Skyrim? What is it because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (26 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
26 KB, 460x215
Seriously how is Morrowind better than Skyrim? What is it because they removed a bunch of features you people didn't use to begin with?
>>
le bait etc etc I don't even care anymore
>>
>>332352683
You got it, except replace "you people" with "most people". The market has spoken and the people who considered those features tedious or superfluous outnumber or at the very least outspend me, so they were streamlined away. I'll still play Morrowind, they get to play Skyrim, and everybody wins.
>>
>>332353064
How is it bait? Because the post is true?
>>
Let this balding autistic middle aged man tell you why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go27bgPJTPY
>>
Better question. Is Bethesda too far gone? Or do you think they will start to show improvements? With games like The Witcher 3 infringing on their whole "open world" market and showing everyone how an "open world" game should be made they will have to improve won't they? I mean they have the resources.
>>
>>332352683
Morrowind was trash
>>
>>332352683
Better quests but that's it.
>>
>>332354261
Definitely too far gone. Expect the next TES to be reduced to Fallout 4 levels.
>>
>>332353310
>if you think deeply or critically about something, your shits all retarded and you talk like a fag

Literally the cancer killing humanity
>>
>>332356415
He is literally all of those things, which honestly lends to his credibility on the subject.

Not sure why you're so flustered about that.
>>
>>332356183
You think? I mean if they do won't they start to get run out of the market? Or at the very least not control the majority of it like they do. Which I don't think they would want to give up
>>
>>332357556
Streamlined AAA titles sell. Excessively detailed niche games do not.
>>
>>332357668
Well I'm talking specifically The Witcher gameso making them at the very least improve. You know competition and all of that. I feel like before Bethesda could be kind of complacent since there weren't many games like their own
>>
>>332357556
Except Todd Howard is retarded and doesn't realize Fallout 4 is bad
>>
>>332357909
Neither do casual console gamers who've become their largest demographic.
>>
>>332357556
Why would they? The more they streamline it, the better it will sell. It also makes it easier to make which keeps costs down.
>>
>>332352683
>features you people didn't use to begin with
Low tier b8. This (you) is all you're getting.
>>
>>332359396
When you respond to the OP it doesn't give you a (you) though.... plus there are some responses in this thread more than yours.... but here is your (you)
>>
>>332359586
>not using 4chan X
>>
>>332359396
How is it bait? He is right. They trimmed a lot of fat off of that fucking game
>>
>>332353310
He's right though.
>>
>>332356183
God, I have so much regret for buying into that...DLC packs, too.
>>
>>332360813
Why? It's a pretty good game. You are probably just spending too much time on /v/
>>
>>332352683
It's funny. No one is arguing about how you are wrong OP. They aren't because they know you are right
>>
>>332361573
More like there's no point repeating the same arguments over and over again to bait and idiots who don't listen.
>>
I wouldn't say Skyrim is better than Morrowind. But it is however better than Oblivion. So at least they improved the series as they moved forward
>>
>>332359836
That's why I posted the video, dingus.
>>
>>332363420
>skyrim better than oblivion
It's amazing how few people share this opinion. Most people went stupid and decided oblivion was better because other people before them said morrowind was better than oblivion.
>>
File: 1436346767853.png (31 KB, 137x118) Image search: [Google]
1436346767853.png
31 KB, 137x118
>"Gee, backtracking through a now-empty dungeon isn't all that fun. How can we solve this problem?"
>all dungeons loop back to the beginning through hidden doors that just always happen to be closed when you come into the dungeon
The only way this could be a stupid solution is if you literally teleported back to the beginning.
>>
>>332364106
Fast travel inside dungeons, eh?

Yeah, that'll be in TES6. Damn
>>
>>332363812
Yeah idk. People want to ride this idea of the series getting worse and worse
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.