[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nintendo releases an upgraded 3ds >no one complains >sony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: new 3ds.jpg (98 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
new 3ds.jpg
98 KB, 1000x1000
>nintendo releases an upgraded 3ds
>no one complains
>sony is rumored to release an upgraded ps4
>OMFG SONY IS HORRIBLE AND RUINING GAMING
>>
there was complaining about the n3ds tho.
>>
Does the ps4 have certain games that can only be played on the upgraded version?
>>
A lot of people complained. And they were justified in doing so because outside of modding for better emulation, nobody took advantage of the N3DS's power upgrade so it ended up being a waste.
>>
We dindu nuffin
>>
>>332352619
>no one complains

People complained on this very board for literal months.
>>
>>332353391
>>332352784
>>332353227

People complained but other people also shilled it for free. For all the claims of sonyggers infesting the place I'm yet to see someone honestly excited to buy the PS4.5
>>
>>332352619
>>no one complains
It was literally shat on for not having games
>>
>>332353703
Probably because we don't even know what it is other than rumors.
>>
Of course people fucking complained about the fucking n3ds I can play earthbound and f zero on my phone but I have to buy the n3ds just to be able to play it
>>
>>332353703
It was around the time the "It's OK when Nintendo does it" meme was in full swing, of course people would "shill it for free"
>>
Literally everyone complained about the n3ds
>>
>>332352619
what the hell are your talking about, everyone was bitching about the new 3ds.
>>
>>332352619
there were plenty of complaints about the n3ds actually

you still can't even talk about it without most people implying the only difference is the nub

you should be glad it's an unnecessary upgrade. if you don't want it, don't buy it, and you'll still get most if not all of the games
>>
>>332352619
>home console
>portable system

yeah, because you can totally compare both
>>
Remember: sony is always the victim.
>>
>>332352619
Bruh, people bitched about the New 3DS too. I was with them cause i bought my 3DS 6 months before that announcement.
>>
>>332352784
there was a lot of complaining about this. I was one of a few people who actually liked the new 3ds
>>
>>332352619
No one really complained because no one really fell for it. As for sony people expected better of them,that's why people were mad. Shit can taste like shit and that's ok but if food taste like shit then we've got a problem
>>
>>332352619
It's cheaper, plus the 3DS seriously needed the upgrade
>>
>>332354925
It's what the 3DS should've been in the first place, honestly
>>
>>332352619
now, imagine if sony didn't include a power cable, that would be hilarious.
>>
File: 1402497875464.jpg (45 KB, 352x395) Image search: [Google]
1402497875464.jpg
45 KB, 352x395
>>332352619
>N3DS came out
>Talk of games that could only run on the new system forcing people to upgrade
>No one complains.

Nigger you either have Alzheimers or you're fucking stupid.
>>
>no one complains

So many people showing their new with this argument. People complained, people still complain, mostly due to the fact that there's still been little exclusive to the 'New'.

I still haven't upgraded and I love the 3DS.
>>
>>332352619
People did complain, and that was even though the new 3ds offered substantially more improvement in basic functionality than the rumored ps4 upgrade. It fixed fundamental design problems as well as giving the device more juice.
>>
>>332353991

You can't disregard everyone as a falseflagger. A lot of people were honestly excited for it here. The boards were spammed for days with people discussing which faceplate they'd get etc.
>>
>>332352619
>No one complains
Hello, newfriend
>>
>literally one of the reasons ITS OK WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT took off
fuck off, retard.
>>
I bought the PS4, and I'm going to get eh PS4.5 because PC gaming is still too expensive
>>
File: interesting.jpg (2 KB, 160x155) Image search: [Google]
interesting.jpg
2 KB, 160x155
>>332352619
>no one complains

I guess I must have been imagining the wave of Nintendoomed threads.

But seriously, the N3DS wasn't all that big a deal and neither will be this upcoming PS4K. It'll stream movies and maybe upscale select existing and new games, but you're not going to get PCfag performance from it.

So quit acting like it's the end of the world.
>>
>>332352619
Nice reposted b8 thread you faggot
>>
>>332355545
It's basically the same deal as the DSi where it does some cool things but can't reach its full potential because developers don't want to cut themselves off from the install base of millions that already exist.
>>
>>332355679
Except the NA N3DS doesnt even have face plates and that was found out pretty early.
>>
Are you really comparing this without considering the price? this new shitnignog ps4K will cost at least 2-3 N3DS
>>
>>332355931
I'm pretty sure the Mario Golf DLC is what started that.
>>
>>332352619
I did before release and compared it to the dsi. An underwhelming stopgap before the real successor comes out and do you really need it?
>>
>>332353339
tons of games do, the better CPU is also a massive help for loading screens as well. go play MHX on an o3ds, then a n3ds.

the backlash scared developers into using it's actual power because then you end up with good games on the n3ds and poorfags get shitty backports. see: hyrule warriors
>>
>>332356696
MH and Smash both ran better for sure, but to someone who already owned a 3DS was it really worth upgrading?

Mind you, I own a N3DS, but I got it because I was already in the market for a JP 3DS and figured I'd get the best one available.
>>
>>332352619

Other way around anon, difference being

No one cares about the ps4.5 thing.
>>
>>332357026
For Smash it's irrelevant. The game starts up faster and you can access Miiverse while playing.
For MH it's another matter: better textures, better loadings, and better framerate. Not to mention much better camera controls.

If you're a huge MH fan I'd say the upgrade is worth it.
>>
File: 1437417250150.jpg (25 KB, 221x276) Image search: [Google]
1437417250150.jpg
25 KB, 221x276
>>332353703
>People complained but other people also shilled it for free.
Like everything ever.

Most people complained, because it meant it was going to be even longer until getting an actual successor to the 3DS, which is what most people are wanting by now.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>332352619
literally everyone complained about the n3ds you fucking faggot. Go suck every dick dry until you've stopped being a cunt. 10/10 made me 100% mad
>>
>>332352619
>Autistic enough to make this thread
>Actually implying people didn't get upset about the N3DS
>Actually implying there aren't sonyggers defending the NPS4

Kill yourself
>>
I still have a o3ds XL and I'm keeping my regular PS4 if the PS4K comes out. These upgraded revisions rarely ever get actual exclusive games for it.
>>
>>332356284

There were a few weeks between the JP direct that revealed the n3ds and the US direct.
>>
>>332356284
yes it does. I have the happy home designer and pkmn red/blue faceplates.

the n3dsXL which the US got first doesn't have faceplates though.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.