[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was going through their heads when they designed this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Demon's_Souls_Cover.jpg (104 KB, 256x295) Image search: [Google]
Demon's_Souls_Cover.jpg
104 KB, 256x295
I have been grinding for the stupid pure bladestone for TWO WEEKS now, and this bullshit is starting to piss me off. Does anyone else hope that one day From will stop putting making you get unique items from random drops?
>>
git gud
>>
Just dupe you fucking retard.
>>
>>332349606
>git gud at something that has nothing to do with skill
>>332349692
duping requires having something to dupe
>>
Yep, pure bladestone farming sucks. It's one of the most complained about things in DeS
>>
>>332348862
I platinumed it, so I know your pain. I actually tried this shit before I found out about duping.
>>
You don't need a pure bladestone to play the game. That means you're likely trying to get one so you can get the platinum trophy.

Stop being a retard
>>
Demons would be the best Souls if
>world tendency is scrapped
>material drops were more common
>that one node is fixed to reach the land of giants
Bam, GOTY
>>
I got a pure bladestone after about an hour of grinding lol. Made a +5 dagger with it and borrowed it to a bunch of people to help them get the achievement. Good times.
>>
>>332351248
All this in a PS4 remaster would likely be an instant buy for me.
>>
>>332351570
>implying a ps4 remaster wouldn't be an instant buy anyways

I also liked world tendency
>>
>>332348862
I gave up on the platinum.
>>
>>332351629
I think world tendency could be fixed, it was a good idea but wasn't executed right. For example, it along with the "hollowing" are too rigid; methods of changing them are either too rare like ephemeral eye stones or can only be done once like killing a boss to raise world tendency. I don't know, something about it just seemed a lot more experimental and prototypey than mechanics in the other games, which I guess is fair considering that's what the game is.
>>
>>332348862
The true question is, how do you suck so bad at the easiest Souls game?
>>
>>332352974
>drop rates
>skill
stop posting
>>
>>332352974
Grinding for stones has nothing to do with skill.
>>
>>332352974
>suck
I breezed through this game, the most tries a boss took me was four for Flamelurker. Everything else either was first try or second sometimes.
>>
File: what.png (348 KB, 722x371) Image search: [Google]
what.png
348 KB, 722x371
>>332351294
>not just duping the bladestone and dropping them like candy
>>
>>332353781
>tfw invade someone, drop pure bladestones then proceed to use scraping spear and soulsucker on them
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.