[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wheres the Singleplayer DLC ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 67571284ddd5c9a7a26dbead56836dc0.jpg (124 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
67571284ddd5c9a7a26dbead56836dc0.jpg
124 KB, 1920x1200
Wheres the Singleplayer DLC ?
>>
story dlc doesn't sell shark cards. enjoy your grinding.
>>
File: 1458813121758.jpg (24 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
1458813121758.jpg
24 KB, 352x352
>>332336228
i love this meme
>>
>>332336378
>implying it's a meme
It's been nearly 3 years since GTA V released, where's your SP DLC?

Meanwhile, GTA:O gets content on the regular.
>>
>>332335620
its weird
GTAV keeps selling like a new game and stll no Singelpayer DLC
what is rockstar doing ?
>>
This was always strange. I bought gta V for ps4. Loved the first person mode, loved how it looked, loved the campaign.

I couldn't really get into the online and even then it took a while for heists to be included. I read something about SP dlc a long time ago and thought I would pick it up again, but still no word on anything SP related? Bummer. Guess this game stays shelved.
>>
>>332336228
who the fuck grinds or buys money in gta online
>>
>>332336994

Collecting your shekels my good goyim.
>>
Holiday 2016
It will be set in 1980's Los Santos
>>
Honestly, if you would go for the same format as the ones for IV, what character would you play that you met in the storyline?
>>
>>332341252

I dunno, I'd like to see a Cook DLC but I think he might be a bit too similar to Johnny.

Maybe something about Oscar and the drug smuggling he does around LS and I imagine some generic gangbanging with Lamar would get thrown in because he was a pretty popular character.
>>
>>332335620

Didn't they cancel it in favor of constant GTA:O updates?
>>
daily reminder that rockstar didnt ANNOUNCED anything new since 2011
>>
File: cover_san_andreas_pc.jpg (1 MB, 1544x2175) Image search: [Google]
cover_san_andreas_pc.jpg
1 MB, 1544x2175
>>332335620
Gotch covered.
>>
>We will never get San Fierro

>We will never get Las Venturas

>They will never expand the map or fill it with buildings you can enter and interact with in a meaningful way

>NPC's will always die to ankle shots instead of limping away
>All NPC's will die to a single punch to the face
>NPC's would rather suicide-by-car jacking and try and run you over when you get the jump on them with a gun instead of just giving you the car
>Every gun will always feel the same no matter how many new ones they add

It really hurts.
>>
>>332343557
>Oscar

Excellent idea. Didn't even think of that guy.
>>
>>332344161
You can mod for half of those.
>>
>>332344161
>implying Rockstar would simply debut those remakes of the cities in a fucking DLC

I swear to god this is just confirmation that someone is a fucking retard. Rockstar puts a lot of work into their cities now with all their research and scoping they do. They wouldn't waste all that on a DLC attachment. They'll get their own games.
>>
File: 1422358946331.gif (489 KB, 497x373) Image search: [Google]
1422358946331.gif
489 KB, 497x373
>>332344161

>All future GTA games are going to be exclusively multiplayer focused and won't bother with a singleplayer story anymore

The future is looking dim.
>>
>>332348493
i don't think so.

after V's release, and a bit after GTAO's debut Leslie Benzies was all about GTAO. he was proud of that shit, talking it up, discussing his plans for the future of GTAO - all that nonsense. now he's gone.

who's left? Sam and Dan Houser. The guys that mostly write for GTA as well as lead it. Leslie wasn't much of a writer, and not as invested in action movies or crime dramas like Sam and Dan are. those two grew up watching action flicks. with Sam and Dan running shit now, there's nothing to worry about. the next game will be just as focused on the single player as any other GTA game - you know why? because that's where the story is. it's easier to tell the story they want to in a single player environment.

just like how Sam Lake is a writer and basically the head of Remedy, their games are mostly story oriented because that's how Sam Lake wants them done. the same will continue with GTA.

some separate team will probably work on the GTA6, GTA7 etc. versions of GTAO. but most development and focus will go towards the SP aspect again so the Houser bros can do what they want without the messy structure and limitations of an online shithole full of brats who stole their mom's credit card from her purse
>>
Rockstar confirmed that plans for single player DLC were scrapped after the positive reception of GTAO.

Those saying that the future is multiplayer only are also wrong. I'm the same interview, they stated single player is the heart of GTA and both aspects will coexist.
>>
>>332349517
>Rockstar confirmed that plans for single player DLC were scrapped after the positive reception of GTAO
where's this article?
>>
>>332336726
>Meanwhile, GTA:O gets content on the regular.
Oh boy more collectibles and tedious missions.

All potatoes and no meat.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.