[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What went wrong? >How do we fix it? >Why is /v/ not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: 1902171.jpg (95 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1902171.jpg
95 KB, 1920x1200
>What went wrong?
>How do we fix it?
>Why is /v/ not hype?
>So we can all agree this is shit?
>Fans on suicide watch
>Why is it so perfect?
>Name a flaw
>Is this game any good?
>Have you pre-ordered yet /v/?
>>
haha

all the best memes in one thread!
>>
File: 1449954120452.jpg (54 KB, 430x269) Image search: [Google]
1449954120452.jpg
54 KB, 430x269
>>332328714
yeah its pretty depressing, i feel like the influx of these has started to increase for some reason. Maybe its always been like this.
>>
>>332328714
you also forgot: now that the dust has settled
>>
File: axNwdOY_460s.jpg (62 KB, 460x865) Image search: [Google]
axNwdOY_460s.jpg
62 KB, 460x865
>>332329803
It's always been like this. Whatever game is popular gets the same routine. Right now it's Dark Souls 3.

Next up on the list is Overwatch when it goes into open beta. What's ironic there, however, is that everyone already knows about Overwatch and we already had waves of these kinds of shitposts trying to troll everyone, but we'll get a new wave anyway, and everyone will get trolled all over again.

The ride never ends. Hope you enjoy your stay here at /v/.
>>
File: Dark Souls - Artorias.jpg (110 KB, 502x600) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls - Artorias.jpg
110 KB, 502x600
Why is this guy so overestimated? Everytime there's a discussion about powerlevel, some idiot will always say stuff like, "He wasn't using his dominant hand", or "Oh, he left his shield to protect Sif, so he wasn't at his 100%". I mean, for fuck's sake, if anything, his abyssal corruption only made him stronger than he was before. If he really was all that powerful, he wouldn't need his shield to kill Manus like (most)Chosen Undead did. And yet, Manus filled his catacomb with his abyss anyways.
>>
>>332331242
bc he was probably a cool guy
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 610x598) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11 KB, 610x598
Since we're having a souls thread can someone tell me if should install this on the PC verson of Dark Souls? It's some kinda beta that says 2.0 on steam.

And what does it do?
>>
>>332331242
>literally one of the 4 most powerful knights in the entire lore
>has a giant shield, a giant sword and a giant wolf
>goes to conquer the abyss, the endless nothing that not even gwyn faced by HIMSELF
>gets corrupted by the absolute darkest of the dark and his endless force
>omgwhyishesooverestimated.png

You might be better off telling people you didn't like him.
>>
>>332332331
i remember that it disabled xbox live or something but i think thats already been implemented
>>
>>332332640
So it's essentially useless?
>>
File: untitled.png (13 KB, 630x367) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
13 KB, 630x367
>>332332331
Yup, install it. It's the Steam patch that removes windows live.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.