[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, on a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is this movie going to be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: Warcraft-600x600[1].jpg (112 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft-600x600[1].jpg
112 KB, 600x600
So, on a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is this movie going to be?
>These posters
I'm fucking dying over here.
>>
File: CeVCyv4VIAABL_M[1].jpg (71 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CeVCyv4VIAABL_M[1].jpg
71 KB, 600x600
Seriously.
>>
Not even watchable on Netflix-tier.
>>
File: 2DOSycH9.jpg (32 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
2DOSycH9.jpg
32 KB, 472x472
>>332328173
"War is not what we want"
Warrior in Warcraft

You cant make this shit up
>>
>>332328173
James Cameron Avatar all over again but green indigenous hippies instead of blue
>>
>>332328343
>tfw no Orc gf
>>
>>332328173
confirmed sleeping with spinach negroes is better than playing WoW
>>
File: everything will be fire.png (660 KB, 698x840) Image search: [Google]
everything will be fire.png
660 KB, 698x840
>>332328173
A solid 0/10
>>
>>332328343
If Orc women looked like that, I could understand Thrall selling out and having a child with Aggra.
>>
>Straight-to-redbox
>>
>>332328173
will it be awful? yes. will I see it? yes. I have to I have no choice
>>
File: CeaMqCgUEAAG-wt[1].jpg (81 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CeaMqCgUEAAG-wt[1].jpg
81 KB, 600x600
>>332328596
What, you mean just humans with fangs?
>>
>>332328430
>huuuurrrrr I habent blayed de geam
retard
>>
It will be a 3/10 at most and it will rape everything we've known.
But I'll still go to a theather see it.
>>
>>332328173
it cant be worse than BvS
>>
it will be shit
>>
it'll be the silent hill of this generation.

an attempt will be made, but the attempt will be bad and no one will remember it.
>>
What the fuck, are these real posters? They're terrible.
>>
CGI riddled garbage. Just like the Hobbit.
>>
File: newDoomhammer[1].jpg (65 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
newDoomhammer[1].jpg
65 KB, 640x640
>>332329275
Yes, they're real.
>>
>>332328681
Why would you post The Revenant poster on this thread?
>>
>>332328173
Considering that Batman v Superman is doing well, I think this movie is going to make lots of money
>>
>>332328173
>war is not the only option

Except it really, really was. You don't negotiate with barbarians coked up on demon jizz.
>>
>>332328681
>Durotan
>Legend on par with Lothar
Did Dindutan actually do anything noteworthy other than piss off Blackhand and and get murdered?
>>
File: gandalf-websize.jpg (79 KB, 800x559) Image search: [Google]
gandalf-websize.jpg
79 KB, 800x559
>>332328173
rest in piece film industry
>>
>>332328173
It will be like the Yu-Gi-Oh movie. Everyone knows it will be fucking horrible, but we will still go out and see this overstreched commercial.
>>
Lol fart rape

This will be another one of those movies where you can't believe so much money was spent without anyone having their work checked
>>
>war is not the only option
>war
>craft
>>
>film is art
>>
File: BLANCH.png (52 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
BLANCH.png
52 KB, 200x200
The movie will be so bad, you will regret spending time and money going to see it and wish you would had shitpost/talked about WoW on /v/ instead.

Arthas: Glad you could respawn, Uther.
Uther: Watch your tone with me, boy. You may be the tank, but I'm still your superior as a healer.
Arthas: As if I could forget. Listen, Uther, there's something about the enemy team you should know. Oh no. It's too late. These camps have all been cleared. They may look fine now, but it's a matter of time before they push for top.
Uther: What?
Arthas: This entire push must be purged.
Uther: How can you even consider that? There's an objective spawning
Arthas: Damn it, Uther. As your team leader, I order you to purge this push.
Uther: You are not my team leader yet, bronzeshit. Nor would I obey that command if you were!
Arthas: Then I must consider this an act of feeding.
Uther: Feeding? Have you lost your mind, Arthas?
Arthas: Have I? Lord Uther, by my right of doing your mother and sovereignty of Crimea, I hereby report you to Blizzard and suspend your account from service.
Jaina: Arthas, you can't just...
Arthas: Cyka ????? Those of you who have the will to save this match, follow me. The rest of you... uninstall pls.
Uther: You've just crossed a terrible youtube LPer, Arthas.
Arthas: Jaina?
Jaina: I'm sorry, Arthas. I'm afk at fountain.
>>
I'm still mad that they chose live action with CGI makeup when they were already really fucking good at doing full CGI shit.
>>
File: 1459125522772.jpg (56 KB, 926x960) Image search: [Google]
1459125522772.jpg
56 KB, 926x960
Someone post the pauldron edits please.
>>
>>332328173

3/10
It will be visually entertaining but I expect a retarded as fuck plot and acting.

They could make an easy 8/10 if they did something like 300 but they won't.
>>
Should've just made the whole thing a super long cinematic, or at least with that type of animation. I don't think I've ever had a bigger erection than when I saw the wrath cinematic for the first time
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.