[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No one is talking about this, so I assume it's a 10/10 r right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Fallout-4-Automatron-DLC.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1333) Image search: [Google]
Fallout-4-Automatron-DLC.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1333
No one is talking about this, so I assume it's a 10/10 r right?
>>
The quest is pretty lackluster, but I'd be a lair to say the robot building isn't fun as fuck. Expect maybe 1.5-3 hours for the quest depending on how you pace yourself. Much more for the robot building. Ultimately, though, not worth the 8$ price tag.
>>
Sidequests are decent, robot building is meh, Ada is new waifu, Jezebel is trying way too hard to be GLaDOS.

Decent, but not worth the price tag.
>>
Is the base game on PS4 any good? I saw it on release in bond and it was buggy as it was ugly.
>>
It's pretty good. I had some problems with the robot building mechanic but I think Bathesda fixed it.
>>
>>332327832
If you can get past the massive fps drops it's not bad.
>>
Who else just killed jezebel?
I killed everybody in covenant, so i just sent her there and did the old yeller tactic.
>>
>>332326906
>>332326906
>People care so little about Fallout 4 that they don't even bother to complain about it

That's a dead giveaway that the game is terrible.
>>
>>332327832
ive seen people unable to give away ps4 copies of FO4
>>
>>332327637
>Ada is new waifu
2cute new companion or something?
>>
>>332330370
pretty much

it's not worth the enmergy to write up paragraphs about why the game is so boring, and how the dlc adds absolutely nothing to the game except for maybe two hours of content and absolutely nothing more
>>
Meh
>>
>>332326906
Short, lacking in any content, and buggy.

That's the long and short of it.
There really isn't much worth in it. 4 new weapons. 2 of them melee. One of them totally shit. One of them shit. Can't speak of the melee weapons personally.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.