[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They did it again, they created another masterpiece. >Max
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
They did it again, they created another masterpiece.

>Max Payne
One human deals the maximum amount of pain to a city that dealt the maximum amount of pain to him

>Alan Wake
Struggle vs Alan Wake's (A.Wake) psyche in what may or may not be a dream

Quantum Break

>Quantum
Minimum amount of any physical entity involved in an interaction

>Break
interrupt (a continuity, sequence, or course).

>Quantum Break
Minimally interactive 3rd person shooter interrupted by 30 minute movies

Bravo, Remedy.
>>
>OP
The original poster

>Faggot
What OP actually is
>>
File: 1968.jpg (72 KB, 567x508) Image search: [Google]
1968.jpg
72 KB, 567x508
Thanks for shilling our game op.
>>
File: african-celebration-o.gif (1 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
african-celebration-o.gif
1 MB, 240x180
>Hey son, the family is over play that Condom Break game with the pimp from Game of Thrones
>O-Ok dad

I for one and hoping to be accepted as a member of my family with this one.
>>
File: big_1433839530_image.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
big_1433839530_image.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
Of course we did
>>
>>332325892

Is this the guy from Chosen ?
>>
>>332325945

Kasa kasa kasa kasa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYiio3V_pRo
>>
File: proxy.jpg (63 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
proxy.jpg
63 KB, 640x427
>>332326043
No silly, I was in eh the max Payne and on The Harry Garret Show
>>
>>332325974
the absolute madman
>>
>720p 30FPS
THE POWER OF THE XBOX ONE
>>
>>332327383
that's wrong though....
>>
>>332325675
No retard. They fucked up by making the title Quantum Break, instead of the main protagonist's name like always.

>Jack Choice
Jacked Choice (broken/screwed choices). A man has time altering powers and over the course of the game can make different choices so he can fix everything, but no matter how hard he tries there's nothing he can really do.
Regardless, we still don't know the exact details of how the plot will play out. But I'm willing to be the play on words with "Jack Choice" will be relevant.

And damn OP, if you're going to copypaste you're stupid shit again and again, don't do it twice in the same day like a fucking loser >>332305606
>>
>>332327910
delete this
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.