[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have heard that the obscure games are fun. They are cheap right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 324686-obscure2_034.jpg (346 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
324686-obscure2_034.jpg
346 KB, 1600x1200
I have heard that the obscure games are fun. They are cheap right now on steam so which one is the best?
>>
>>332325613
The obscure games are buggy and poorly written with awful dialogue. There are much better games to subject yourself to but if you have to pick one I would just start with the first one.
>>
>>332325613
Played the first one a long time ago, remember it being alright.

*muffled Sum 41 in the distance*
>>
File: 1458762596001.jpg (68 KB, 600x803) Image search: [Google]
1458762596001.jpg
68 KB, 600x803
>>332325613
You were tricked. The series are shit.
Not scary at all + pretty bad B-Movie story
>>
I am not really looking to be scared. An over the top b-movie slasher sounds fun as long as it is done right.
>>
>>332325613
the first game is much better than the second game

its really short and easy, but really it's just a really b-movie kind of game and i love it for that reason.
>>
File: hhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (32 KB, 516x384) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg
32 KB, 516x384
>>332325613
>those pants
>>
>>332325613
Make sure to play em with a friend and best one is the first. Second one I really did not like for some reason. I think the school in obscure 1 worked better, like the mansion from RE1 as it's the one central location you work through.
>>
1 is better but not by much, get both. Decently fun horror games, especially if you get someone to play with.
>>
the games are pretty bad/mediocre but fun with a friend, like how shitty horror movies are fun in a group
>>
>>332325613
I fapped to that girl at least 5 times back in the days.
>>
Cold Fear is better.
>>
>>332325613
First game was amazing co-op on PS2. Nothing like playing a high end B slasher type with a bro and laughing at the stupid shit.

Never got around to playing 2. But find a co-op partner. It shines.
>>
>>332328772
The son of RE Dead Aim and RE4 that Capcom decide to leave in a orphanage.
>>
>>332329592
>Capcom

It's Ubisoft m8
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.