[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /v/ not hype?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Why is /v/ not hype?
>>
>>332324448
Because it's good.

They can't scream about it being a blunder. The only conversation they can have is bitching about details they dislike. The game on the whole is great so they don't know what to do.

/v/ is shit. Why are you here. Why is anyone here? I'm gonna go hang myself.
>>
>>332324448
Because Namco already released the definitive souls experience on the most popular platform.

I don't know if I can get hype what with all the pre-release fuckery.
There's no way Dark Souls 3 can undercut my already extremely low expectations so I think I'd rather remain not hype and get happily surprised when it exceeds them.
>>
>>332324448
I am. Preordered for xbone, haven't spoiled myself on anything, and confirmed fun
>>
>>332324448
its shit
>>
>>332324448
because they cant play it :^)
>>
There's no point in making threads for this right now since barely anyone's played it.
>>
>>332326060
done the same as this xbro.
>>
File: DARK SOULS III_20160328022425.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DARK SOULS III_20160328022425.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>332324448
I already beat it once so far, its a serious contender for best in the series. It does need a few patches (like every Souls game) to fix magic/miracles broken scaling and STR needs a nerf, webm related.
>>
People left /v/ to avoid spoilers.
>>
File: 1452261136756.jpg (15 KB, 174x167) Image search: [Google]
1452261136756.jpg
15 KB, 174x167
>ps4 and xbox users have a means to get it early, xbox users even being able to play in english
>pc still has to wait even if streamers already have a fully functional pc version
>>
90% of the weapons and armor in the game is rehashed from previous games. They even rehashed Anor Londo. Literally just copy/pasted the area.
>>
>>332327323
i'm avoiding spoilers by whenever i see a dark souls relating image i blur my eyes out, kinda like when you cum really hard and struggle to see for a second.
>>
I got tired of Souls games after playing DeS and DaS.
It's the same fucking shit.
>>
>>332327247
That front stab tho.
>>
>>332327501
>They even rehashed Anor Londo.

Yep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNRKg2KKP50

B-But it has snow! And parts of it are broken! And a bit of it has a copy-pasted section from Byrgenwerth in Bloodborne!

So ti's n-n-n-not exactly a rehash!
>>
>>332327247
Can you get this guy's weapon? Is it any good?
>>
File: 1393139469297.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1393139469297.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>332324448
>every fifth thread I see is a Dark Souls 3 thread

Yeah, /v/'s not hype at all moron.
>>
>>332327883
His weapon and his armor, complete with sweat haircut. Haven't tried his weapon out yet though.
>>
>>332324448
Bc 2 sucked ass and no one has faith in FROM anymore
>>
>>332327957

This.

On /v/ it isn't really the content of the thread as much as it is the volume of threads. Right now it's just people rightfully upset that streamers have it early for no reason other than to taunt the paying userbase.

The only way to truly know if /v/ isn't hype is if there are zero threads discussing it. Like the upcoming Ratchet and Clank. I've seen like one thread today on it. That's not great.
>>
>>332327501
>having less options is good
Meanwhile, people are STILL complaining that some weapons and armor sets from previous games aren't in.
>>
I'm psyched the news seems to be good. Haven't played it but my hopes were justified.

By the looks of it they learn something from the combat from Bloodborne, which was more exciting than combat the earlier souls games. At the same time, they would still factor in shield defense and heavy armor and the more rooted, defensive gameplay of souls games.

Also heard that it's a much more concentrated experience than what dark souls usually is, skipping a lot of the cheapy blindsiding stuff from DS 1 and making it so that your deaths are do to your lack of foresight and preparation.

It's shaping up to be the distilled essence of dark souls. Third times the charm again.

Can't wait to lock myself in a room with some weekend!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.