[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's your farm going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
How's your farm going
>>
Once I unlocked the greenhouse I stopped farming outside. So my farm has gone back to looking like a forest.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (185 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
185 KB, 1366x768
>>332319315
torrented this piece of shit at release and i haven't even bothered installing it yet lmfao

give me one good reason why i shouldn't delete it off my hd right now
>>
>>332320745
Why did you bother torrenting something you weren't going to play?
Delete it and delete yourself
>>
>>332320745
delete it, it's too good for you
>>
>>332320745
It's enjoyable and has a lot of stuff to do

Also you probably have an old version, download it again
>>
>>332319315
>secret gift-giver
>>
>>332320745
what? so you're saying you haven't even played it and are calling it a piece of shit
>>
>>332319315
Lost interest when the only thing I had left to do was wait forever for a rabbit's foot
Dissappointed in the lack of heart scenes for non marriage candidates. Most of the heart scenes weren't satisfying at all. Shane and Clint were two of my favorites and their last scenes weren't fulfilling at all, just felt like they kind of dropped off
Game was really cool at the start, gave me a feel that there was some occult shit happening because of grandpa's note, the tombstone, the statues, and the shrine in Pierre's. Was a little disappointed when I figured out what they were all for
>>
Jas lewds when?
>>
File: Rune Factory Fontier.jpg (735 KB, 1918x1080) Image search: [Google]
Rune Factory Fontier.jpg
735 KB, 1918x1080
Going fine. Made 300k the first season selling turnips, flowers and turning fish into sashami. Cannot wait for the Fire Ruins to open up, because i need to get silver ore, so that i can break those giant rocks shitting my field.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.